I wish I could stay

Lizzie and I sat in the car shooting occasional glances at each other. I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss.

"You girls are very weird", James says.
"And why is that?", I ask.
"You are acting like I didn't just catch y'all macking on each other", he says. I huff in response. Lizzie just giggles.

He was right, there is always this awkwardness between me and Lizzie when we aren't talking. But I never minded the silence as long as I was with her.

"Where to next Ms.Olsen?", James asked.
"Let's go home, we have to change for the next place", she says and I don't question it. I reach to grab her hand as I stare out the window, she comes closer to me sitting in the middle seat of the car. I replay the kiss and the moment over and over. The chemistry is so strong. Did she feel what I felt ? She must have if she initiated it. Was she ready for a relationship? Is it worth it ? I feel overwhelmed with everything that has happened also everything that hasn't.

"Are you okay?", she asked.
"Yeah of course, I am here with you", I pull her hand and place a kiss on it and she smiles.
"You have a beautiful smile, you know ?", I tell her. She pulls me in for a quick kiss on the lips. I could get use to this, it was natural but my insecurities were growing.

A few minutes later we arrive back at the house. I was still feeling the effects of jet lag so I head to sit on the couch and relax. I really just wanted to stay in.

"Lizzie!, Is it okay if we stay in and order food?, I ask her.
"But I made reservations for a restaurant", she says, I feel bad for asking since she obviously put effort in todays plans. So I get up from the couch and shake off the tiredness causing me to yawn.
"Okay imma just go shower again to wake myself up", I tell her walking upstairs.
"Wait!", she says.
"Let's stay in, I'll cancel. We can watch movies and order in", she says with a smile. "You are obviously very tired", she says with a grin. I run over to her and pick her up throwing her over my shoulders she starts to laugh as she is up front he ground. I carry her and slam her to the couch to sit her down.
"I really am but never to tired for you.", I tell her.
"Oh really?", she says and pulls me in by my shirt, to kiss me. Okay that was hot, I thought to myself. She doesn't break away from the kiss, turning into a sensual make out session. I climb on top of her and she starts kissing me more intensely, kissing down my neck leaving marks. She tries to take my shirt off, I allow her to do what she pleased. I am sitting there on top of her now without a shirt.

Self control, I think to myself. This was escalating quickly. But I didn't want it to stop, her touch was my drug. It was too soon, I didn't want to complicate everything further. There was still unanswered questions and emotions. Somebody help me, I think to myself. Then just in time my phone rings. I pull myself off of Lizzie putting my shirt back on quickly and she groans as I reach to answer the call.

[phone call from Gwen]
Y/n- hey everything okay?

Gwen- yeah everything is good just running your coffee shop, Rockstar.

Y/n- why did you call then ?

Gwen- It's slow at the moment and I might actually miss my cousin.

Y/n- awww it's okay I'll be home in a few days, to give you head nudges and annoy you.

Gwen-Melissa helps me out and checks in. I might close shop early today though, its really slow not a lot of people out today.

Y/n- sounds good just be sure to lock up and let Melissa take you home okay?

Gwen- okay, we'll see you soon ! Do Rockstar things.