Orchids

We finally get to California in the morning. We all turn to look at rose who yawns herself awake.

"Mommy can we have breakfast?"

"You are in lucky rose, I am pulling up to the international house of pancakes as we speak", James tells her and she smiles.

"James can you also pass by Downtown for some flowers?", I ask and he nods

"Ahem, I mean this with all respect but you haven't showered and you should really freshen up before you go see your girlfriend", Scarlett points out as Robbie get out the shower

"and I used up the hot water in there sorry", he says getting out the shower with just a towel covering his lower body.

"Robbie ewww put on some clothes dude, nobody wants to see that!", I yell out and he rolls his eyes

"Oh come on! Don't I look good?! look at my hair! I can run my fingers through it", he walks over closer to me and shakes his wet hair on me like a dog trying to dry itself.

"Absolutely disgusting, truly! I am disturbed by the mankind existence", I yell, he starts to do a silly dance in front of me. Scarlett and Rose get a laugh out of his shenanigans.

"Ahem!", James clears his throat, slightly offended by my comment.

"James is an exception", I say and he smirks.

"Don't you have a siblings y/n? ever had someone to throw dirty laundry at you?", he asks and I shake my head no, he smiles deviously.

"I am happy as an only child Robbie", he grabs his dirty clothes and tosses it to me, his boxer land right on my face.

"YOU ARE A DEAD MAN ROBBIE ARNETT", he rushed to the back and locks the door. I go bang on the door for him to open up, but he never does.

"Okay who wants pancakes?!", James shouts, "Y/n I heard they have a churros-based stack of pancakes."

"Do not distract me, he needs to get his ass beat", I say, Scarlett and rose head out laughing from the bus to go instead the breakfast spot. James walks over to me and stands between me and the door.

"I will fight you to James, I AM NOT AFRAID", I say, and he looks at me unfazed.

"Robbie come out, she isn't going to hurt you", he says.

"James! who's side are you on?", I question.

"I want food", he tells me. Robbie slowly opens the door and waves something white in surrender.

"TRUCE?!", he says waving one of his white under wears through the door.

"Its okay Robbie come out, if she tries something Ill taze her", he says. Robbie slowly opens more of the door and James doesn't break eye contact with me. I try to move past James but Robbie quickly jumps on his back.

"Both of you STOP! We are going to go get breakfast and we are going to do it in peace! AND ROBBIE THE HELL OFF MY BACK", I agree to the terms and Robbie gets off his back.

"Ill see you guys outside", I say. I get out and wait for Robbie to come out so I can trip him to fall off the bus.

"James! who's side are you on?", I question.

"I want food", he tells me. Robbie slowly opens the door and waves something white in surrender.

"TRUCE?!", he says waving one of his white underwear through the door.

"It's okay Robbie come out if she tries something I'll taze her", he says. Robbie slowly opens more of the door and James doesn't break eye contact with me. I try to move past James, but Robbie quickly jumps on his back.