Under The Same Sky

[Lizzie's Perspective]

I watch y/n walk inside the house and turn my attention to James and Elle. Elle looks at James as confused as I am.

"Elizabeth", he states.

"James?", I question. He takes a deep breathe and looks me dead in the eyes. His wife tries to contain her laughter from his seriousness.

"I don't know much about y/n's family but I do feel as her newly titled best friend it is my duty to tell you to take care of her", he tells me.
"James leave Elizabeth alone, they aren't teenagers...Lizzie isn't going to take her out to the prom or something", Elle says from the back laughing lightly and I give her a smile. James keeps his eyes on me.

"If you hurt... if you hurt y/n. I will do everything in my power to make sure you can't contact her. I sure you will only know what google knows.", he tells me firmly, "I love that kid like own one of my own, I want both of you to have epic love stories with each other."

I smile and nod, I knew he was very protective over y/n. I loved that y/n had this kind of support in her life, he stretches his hand out for me to shake so I do and he gives me a reassuring nod.

"Can you let the girl go be with her girlfriend now ?", Elle questions.
"I also expect you to have this same conversation with y/n, honey. Pain can come from both sides", she tells him and he sighs.

"Shit you're right!, hey do you think you can call y/n back here...", he says.
"Absolutely not! we are going home now...", elle tells him and he smiles.
"Aye aye captain", he says giving a salute and he unlocks the door for me to get out. I get out the car and I tell them goodnight, rushing inside to y/n.

I walk inside to house and see y/n on the kitchen counter drinking water.

"Hey!", she tells me looking up at me, "what did he make you stay for ?", she asked.
"Ummm guess...", I tell her and walk over taking a seat next to her.
"Did he give you a "James lecture?"", she asked and I just laugh.
"He really does care about you, you know", I say.
"Yeah I know...he is the best", she tells me.
"Ouch", I tell her dramatic putting my hands in my chest, y/n rolls her eyes playfully.

"Can we go to bed ? I am honestly pretty drained and you should rest before your flight back", she says and frowns.
"Ughh don't remind me", I say leaning on her. "But yes let's go to bed, my love", I tell her and she smiles. She gets up her chair and turns her back to me.

"Come on ! Hop on me, I'll give you a piggy back to the room", she says and I giggle. I stand up jumping on her back, I adjust myself and she runs me to the room.

[Y/n's perspective]
I get the to room and I throw Lizzie on the bed which make her squeal.
I flop the the bed next to her and turn off the light on my side. I grab the blanket and throw it over us and Lizzie just stares at me.
"Are you going to turn off your light?", I ask her. She smiles and pulls me in for a kiss, she pulls away for a second and looks at me.

"I love you", she tells doing her nose scrunch leaning in for another kiss. The words don't fail to send shivers in my body and fill me up with joy. I'll never grow old of Elizabeth Olsen.

"I love you too, Lizzie chase Olsen", I tell her giving her a quick kiss and she rolls her eyes cuddling onto me.

"I don't want to go! I want to stay here with you in this position forever", she tells me and I hold her tighter.

"Yes let's keep you here in this bed, so that you can never go off and be nominated for prestigious awards, like an Nickelodeon kids choice awards or a golden globe or an Emmy!", I tell her.