City of Angels

(Previously: Y/n and Lizzie had a date that was interrupted, y/n is on the road with Robbie and James going to Ohio)

We pack our stuff and left the hotel to go get dinner and later at night we hit the road to go to Ohio.

"How was the date?!", James asks.

"Interesting date! Although her agent kept interrupting!", I tell him.

"The agent?", he questions, "How strange, I wonder if everything is okay", he says.

"Is there something I should be worried about James? Something I don't know about?", I question

"I wouldn't know, that's lizzie business. If there was, you would be the first to know. I promise you that much", he reassures me.

We sit on the tour bus after dinner to get started on our journey to the next show.

After an hour James decided to go take a nap, I stay with Robbie in the front. I lay down on a bench staring at the ceiling.

"HEY LIZZIE I LOVE YOU, HEY LIZZIE!", I sing out loud making Robbie laugh, in announcer voice he says, "and there you have it ladies and gentleman y/n Marshalls brand new single "Hey lizzie, I love you", catch this new summer hit on 103.4 KISS FM, this Friday!"

"Robbie...what was that?!", I ask him cracking up.

"That was me promoting your new song! obviously...", he tells me, "in all seriousness! it could be a hit", he teases.

He grabs his guitar, and starts to strum a random beat on it. I nod my head to the beat and listen to him repeat it over and over again.

And again.

"Keep that up and I might fall asleep", I tell him.

"Might as well, it's a long road trip", he tells me. He puts the guitar away and leaves to the back of the tour bus.

I stay there laying down, and I feel my phone buzz. It was Lizzie. I try to shake off the goofy smile off my face before answering.

"Hey liz"

"Hey, I just wanted to call to say goodnight. Are you on the tour bus ?"

"Yeah I am ! It's pretty roomie because it's just the three of us and the driver. How was the call with your agent ?"

"The urgent matter wasn't so urgent after all, everything is fine!"

"How was dinner ?"

"Dinner was dinner!"

"Are your going to fall asleep ?"

"I might, Robbie is playing a soft tune that made me want to sleep"

"I heard that!", I hear Robbie scream from the back. Making Lizzie giggle.

"Don't encourage this foolish behavior", I tell her and she smiles.

"Goodnight, I love you", she tells me in a soft whisper.

"I love you too", I whisper back.

"You girls are so cute", Robbie whispers from behind me, scaring me a bit.

"Seriously?!", I scream out. I can hear Lizzie laughing on the phone, and Robbie starts laughing walking away.

"Sounds like a blast having Robbie and James"

"It's something for sure !"

"Okay okay goodnight, this time. For real, I love you Lizzie Chase Olsen"