All You Need Is Love: Part 2

"Please make yourselves at home", I tell them as they walk in. Clay greets me with a hug and quickly walks over to the couch to sit down. Aubrey was right behind him and walks over to greet me as well.

"Hey, I'm Aubrey. You must be y/n", thanks for having us over !", she says and I pull out my hand for her to shake but she goes in for a hug instead. "Merry Christmas", she tells me with a smile, the goes to sit next to clay. Behind her came Robbie.

"Hi y/n, I just wanted to say that I am huge fan of your songs, my band covers them sometimes at shows. Sorry for crashing the party", he tell me rambling, I could tell he was nervous. What a sweet guy, I think to myself.

"Hey you aren't crashing, thanks for coming. I normally don't do parties but here I am, with no idea what I am doing, or what to expect. Also thanks for listening to my music", I tell him and I pat him on the shoulder to relax him.

"You are in a band that's so cool though, what's your bands name ?", I ask him.

"Milo Greene", he tells me. "You are shitting me! Dude have your music on my playlist, underrated band. Great songs honestly", I tell him and he smiles at me brightly. I just laugh.

"Woah small world isn't it ?", he tells me. "It sure is, I knew you looked familiar before but I never connected the dots. I was kinda blinded by the whole Lizzie situation", I tell him and I feel him tense up.
"I am...um...sorry about that...I hope you know I would never do anything...", he begins to speak.
"Hey Robbie it's alright, Lizzie told me the story. We are working through it.", I tell him to relax him, he just smiles at me.
"Alright, I hope we can talk more later on but I am on Aubrey duty today.", he tells me, and I just nod a bit confused by what he meant but leave it at that and he walks to Aubrey and clay.

Finally, Lizzie just stands back watching my whole interaction with Robbie and slowing approaches me.

"Hey", she says.
"Hey", I tell her with a smile, and I pull her back in for a hug.
"I missed you" she says.
"I missed you too chase", I tell her, she pulls away from the hug and takes a second to just look at me.

"You look good", she tells me and I blush slightly, and avoid looking at her.
"Umm I tell have that affect on you....", she tells me teasingly.
"Always Olsen", I say and she takes my hand and rotates the ring on finger then places a kiss on it, while maintaining eye contact with me.

"Sorry about the plan crashers", she tells me.
"It's okay as long as you are here", I say.
"Where is Gwen? And James? and did you invite Scarlett?", she asked.
"Gwen is with friends, James and Scarlett are with family.", I tell her. "I really need to make new friends, come to think of it", I say realizing my friend group is small.
"Mellissa?", she questions and I just shake my head no and she nods.

"Well I think you and Robbie could be good friends, he is honestly a great guy", she tells me.
"Yeah turns out I listen to his band, small world.", I say and she gives me a shocked face.
"I am starting to think you have a type Olsen.", I tell her teasingly.
"Oh no I don't see Robbie that way. But I see where you might get that impression. The whole music thing but I mean I didn't even know who he was until that night so definitely a coincidence.", she tells me.

"So whats Aubrey's deal ?", I ask her.
"She is a wild card, I've only known her a while but she is funny, and we still have a lot of work to do together. She said she wanted to follow me around to get in character.", she tells me and I nod.

"How's music?", she asked.
"Good, EP dropping New Years and I am already working on the next one. Hopefully everything goes well", I tell her.
"It will", she says with a smile. We stare at each other for a while in awe. It feels different now. I think to myself. Someone how every time I was around Lizzie I managed to fall in love with her all over again. With everything we have been through, I was just happy to have her in my life. I am taking away from my thoughts by Clay.