The Other Side of the Story

[Lizzie's perspective]
I thought about y/n all the time the first few months but I was so focused in my work I forgot to text and call. I met a lot of people in LA they kept me distracted. The longer time passed by I figured it would be to awkward to reach out. I couldn't even keep tabs on her because she wasn't on social media. Before I knew it, three years have passed but I always wondered what she was up too.
I had an opportunity to go to New York for the premiere of captain America: Civil war and I decided to fly out early to visit some old hang out spots, visit my sisters, maybe pass by y/n coffee shop. Her family made the best coffee. Of course I would go disguised I just want to see her again and see how she was doing.
I grabbed a flight out in the night and got to New York in the morning, I set myself up because I would be there all week. Meeting up with my sisters later.

[Back to Y/n's perspective]
I passed by the broadway studio, they gave me a key and I decided to pass by before going to the coffee shop. There was something beautiful about that stage, I sat in a chair. One day I would be on a stage. I get up to lock up the studio and I bump into someone as I walk away.
"I am so sorry, I wasn't looking", I apologize to the person
"It's alright y/n, you can slam me with your body anytime", I look up at the person who said it and it was no one other than Ashley Olsen. A few steps behind her was Mary-Kate.
"Ah if it isn't my favorite twin, name the time and the place cutie", I say to Ashley.
"Ashley stop flirting with the girl", mary-Kate asked before realizing it was me.
"Omg y/n it's been a while", she pulls me into a hug and then I go to hug Ashley.
I see the twins every once in a while when Ashley makes Mary-Kate get coffee at my shop and sometimes they do designs for our shows apparel. It's always nice see familiar faces.
"You heading somewhere or would you like to come grab food with us?", MK asks me.
"I would love to but I have to go to the shop, it's opening mic night", I tell them.
"We were just going to catch up with....", Mary Kate was about to finish when Ashley nudged her.
"Well it was great seeing you y/n we will let you be, good luck.", Ashley says pulling Mary Kate away.
"And don't be a stranger", she takes my phone and puts in her number and sends herself a message, giving me a wink before walking away. I give her a smile and put my phone back in my pocket. Walking to the shop.

[Mary-Kate and Ashley's perspective]
"You know how heart broken she was about Lizzie, why would you want to bring her up they haven't spoken since Liz left to LA.", Ashley states to Mary-Kate.
"Sorry it hadn't crossed my mind", Mk says.
"She doesn't even ask us about her knowing we would probably know", Ashley says.
"Probably still hurt about it honestly, it is pretty messed up situation. I missed having Y/n at family dinners she is a light", Mary Kate states.
"Let's go and let's not bring this up to Lizzie", she says again walking into a restaurant. We both greet our sister we are proud of all her work, she is an amazing actress. The first thing that comes out of Ashley's mouth,
"Guess what I got y/n number", Ashley blurts out. MK smacks her arm and sighs waiting for Lizzie to react.
"Y/n?", she questions pretending like she didn't know who they were talking about.
"Your college best friend...", Mary Kate says in a annoyed tone because of Lizzie's "forgetfulness".
"Oh very cool, I guess Ashley good for you", she say taking a seat. They continue to talk and catch up, talking about what they have been up to, marvel and fashion design. The conversation grows quiet for a while.
"How is she?", Lizzie asked.
"How is who?", MK questions.
"Y/n", she asked again.
"So you do remember her?", Ashley says. Lizzie does not give a response. They sit in silence for a while.
"She is okay she is actually at the coffee shop still, she looks really good body wise, and she has been working on broadway", Ashley says breaking the silence. Lizzie nods. And Mary Kate kicks Ashley in the leg under the table.
"Ow", Ashley says in pain.
"What happened between you and her, why did you never reach out?", MK asked Lizzie.
"I guess I got to lost in the work, I thought about her a lot and that day", Lizzie says.
"Does she ask about me?" She asked.
"No never to us, I think it still hurts her until this day.", Ashley says.
"Well it was a pleasure sister, but it's getting late and we have to work in the morning.", Mary Kate excuses herself and Ashley. They all leave the restaurant but Lizzie completely unrecognizable makes her way to the to y/n coffee shop.

———-
Authors notes- drama drama drama, will Lizzie confront y/n ? I will try not to do to much multiple perspective but I wanted Lizzie to have an explanation and also bring in the twins. Open mic night next chapter!