California Dreamin'

I respond to Lizzie's message

Yeah, James's called her.

in which she responds

Ok.

I don't like the plain response of okay but perhaps there was nothing else to say, I show them the message to the group

"Tell her I am going back with you all, and rose is here too"

Scar and rose are coming back with us by the way! cant wait to see you xo

"xo? seriously? when do you ever use xo?", James says and I panic a bit because he was right. it wasn't my typical message mechanics. Lizzie messages back.

Can't wait, see ya soon

"Okay is she upset?", I ask them

"Over me being here? I doubt it", Scarlett adds.

"Perhaps she is having a bad day", Rose says innocently, I sit next to her and hug her with my right arm, "Kid's got a point"

"However the previous messages seem more light hearted, the last messages seems more serious, plus her "ok.", I mean is it really okay? or am I overthinking this? Might I also add that she said "see ya soon", that doesn't sound like Lizzie", I tell them. They look at me like I am crazy.

"Everything will be alright, she probably got to busy to respond how she usually does", Robbie says and I sigh.

"Let's get this show on the road, shall we? I think I am fed up of this place and I personally am ready to leave it all behind", James says walking away to drive the bus.

"How long until we get there?", rose asks, "Just a few hours kid, are you excited to see the beach?", I ask and she nods, then yawns.

"Are you tired baby?", Scarlett asks, and she nods again.

"You can go lay in my bed back there, if you'd like", she gets up and walks over to my bed in the back.

"Y/n can you and momma sing me to sleep?", she asked, I look at scar who just gives me the okay.

"Okay we will go in a bit", she goes to lay in my bed, I look at Scar, "Your kid has a gift for making everyone around her feel better, she is great"

"Well, I do my best by her. By the way she love Disney songs", she says hanging me the guitar.

"I don't know any Disney songs", I tell her

"What? how do you not know Disney songs?", she tells me offended, "Like nothing at all"

"I know the song from the movie with the guy and the monkey that steal things", I say.

"You mean Aladdin?", she asks

"YEAH, I think so?"

"A whole new world?", she asks and I start to play the tune on the guitar. We walk over to the where rose was laying down and she is all cuddled up comfortably in my bed. Scar begins to sing the song.

I can show you the world
shining, shimmering, splendid
Tell me, princess, now when did you last let your heart decide?

I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways and under on a magic carpet ride
A whole new world

A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us "No", or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you
Now I'm in a whole new world with you