Central Park

We get to Central Park, Lizzie pays the taxi guy and I wait for her to be done so we can walk together, a soft sunlight but crispy fresh air, snow is melting on the floor and a lot of people are out doing the same as us. People walking their dogs, people walking alone, people walking with family and people walking with there significant others.

I walk around with my hands in my coat pockets Lizzie wraps her arm and puts her hand in my pocket to hold my hand. I look at her and smile.
"What?", she says, "I am cold", she tells me and smiles holding my hand tighter as we walk around.

I walk around I see a churro stand, they look warm and decide I want one.
"You want some churros ?", I ask her and she nods. I go get us some churros, when I am done I look Lizzie who is nowhere to be found.  I keep looking around in the same spot. Where did you go Lizzie?, I think to myself. Suddenly feeling a tap behind my shoulder, that causes me to jump and drop one of the churros from the bag. Lizzie breaks out into laughter.

"This isn't funny Olsen", I tell her and I pick up the churro that fell and threw it away.
"Where did you go anyways ?", I ask she gives me a smile with a smirk. Then points behind me.

I turn around and I see a man dressed as captain America guiding a carriage with horses in the front.
"A carriage ride with captain America ?", I say laughing and she nods pulling me towards the the carriage.

The man dressed as Captain America tells us, "Avengers Assemble!", and he gets down from the horse and opens up the side of the carriage for us to sit down. I get in first and Lizzie gets in behind me.
"Hi I am Captain America and this my horse Bucky and Sam. Welcome to your avengers mission in Central Park", he tells us and I just crack up even more, Lizzie presses her face on my shoulder from the embarrassment.

"I am really enjoying this, this is great", I tell her and she looks up at me, I put a kiss on tip of her nose and she giggles, then cuddles up next to me and I enjoy one of my churros and share the rest with her.

"Now you see ? Being team cap isn't that bad, Steve has his perks", she tells me with a smirk.
"Steve is boring ! No offense to you Captain America, you are a delight", I say looking at the man on the horse, who just nods.
"But okay okay I am convinced, I am actually team Wanda", I tell her and she just shakes her head.
"I cant control their fear. Only my own", I tell her in her attempts of doing her accent from the movie and she giggles. I take my hand and start to move them around mocking her hand gestures from the movie too.

"Oh god please stop", she says laughing, "you don't even do it right", she tells me.
"Please miss maximoff be my guest and show me how the professionals do it", I tell her mockingly.
"I thought I already did that last night", she whispers and we breakout laughing.

We stay on the carriage which takes us around the park, I noticed a lot of people with cameras just taking pictures though I get nervous they might notice me and Lizzie, I pull her and cover her with my arms.
"What are you doing ?", she asked
"Covering you, there are a lot of cameras and you know just in case", I tell her. She pushes my hands away.
"It's okay, who cares we are are in a park...just enjoying life, let's not worry about it", she tells me and I smile putting my arms down and embracing her company.

"How long do you do carriage rides for ?", I ask the guy.
"Oh me ? I can do this all day!", he tells us and Lizzie just starts cracking up.
"That is so cheesy", she says still laughing.

We get off the carriage, which drops us off at the bow bridge.
"Meet me in the middle of the bridge, I'll be back", she tells me and I start walking to the center. I stare off at the lake reservoir and hum. I few moments later I feel arms wrap around my waist and a flower appear in front of my face. I grab the flower and turn back to around to face her.
"You got me a flower ?", I tell her smiling.
"Yes", she says pulling me in for hug I turn her around looking out at the lake with her, feeling the sunlight and fresh air.