Yes, I Love You

We both sit in silence for a while and just stare at each other, almost like a contest to see who will look away first. 

"So,", I say breaking the silence. 

"Scarlett told me about last night, I am next door to her...I also heard it I just didn't know it was you", Lizzie says, I was embarrassed about and I got red, I also felt some sort of guilt like I betrayed lizzie but we only recently came into each others lives again. However I don't respond.

"If we are going to be friends, I don't think you should sleep with any of friends/ co-workers", she says in a joking manner but a hint of jealous. 

"I don't think friends have a right to tell you, who you can and cant hook up with", I tell her. 

"That is fair, but just not Scarlett anymore please.", Her voice is softer now almost insecure. 

"You know I never agreed to be your friend again, I'd say ill see and give it time. I don't want to fall into old habits quickly", I tell her. She stares at me in surprise. "Says the girl who just let my old nickname slip out of her mouth", she grins at me and I give her a small smile. "Some habits never left I guess". We fall into the awkward silence again. 

"Scarlett also told me something which I am not sure I believe...but I figured if anyone could tell me truth it would be you, she told me you were in love with me all those years ago...", I look up at her and I get nervous, should I tell her? Would it help me move on?

"Elizabeth Chase Olsen, I loved you from the moment I met you. I loved every moment I spent with you. Every time we stayed up decorating our dorm, every time I saw you get lost in acting, Every time you smiled, danced and told me I was your favorite person in the world. When you scrunch you nose and laugh, god your laugh is my favorite sound in the world.", my eyes get teary and her face is blank and expressionless,

 "Art is always inspired by something, all of my music was inspired by you. You have had a place in my heart forever, I am surprised you never figured it out on your own. We had a playful relationship, which I should've stopped because it only hurt me more. The day that we slept together and you left was both the worst and best day of my life, I knew you were using me for college experience but I didn't care, you have no idea how many times I wish every kiss you planted on my cheek was on my lips." 

"Why didn't you ever tell me?", she asked. 

"Would it have made any difference?", I reply and we fall into the silence again. Tears also fall down my face silently I look down hoping she wont notice. She gets up from her chair and pulls it closer to me to hold my hand. I look up at her and she sees I am crying, she wipes my tears away and pulls me for a hug.

"I am so sorry", she tells me while holding me. I pull away from her hug. 
"It isn't your fault, I mean if anything take it as a compliment. I am glad the world got to fall in love with you like I knew they would, just know I was the original Number 1 fan.", I say laughing to lighten the mood. 

"God I missed you, I could've used your positive energy in Hollywood. I am an Idiot", she says.

"Yes you are", I grin and she kicks me in the leg softly. 

"We've been apart for so long, don't make it longer please. We can restart if you want I'd love to have you back in my life. Make new memories. See where it goes.", she tell me. 

"Okay but slow", I say.

"Can I ask you something?", she says and I nod my head, "Are you still in love with me?", she asked.

"I will probably never stop but I am bound to move on soon since you are straight and I have no chance.", I say giving her a small smile. 

"and every song is about me?", she asked. "Completely or at least most parts", I answer. 

"Who tasted better me or Scarlett?", she asked quickly and bluntly. 

"No comment", I say and she grins, "I wasn't actually curious just testing your getting out of awkward question skills Rockstar", she says. "Sure you were", I roll my eyes. I stand up and walk over to her "I couldn't answer it anyways...", I lean over to her ear and whisper, "I don't remember what you taste like, unless you want to remind me", 

"y/n you are a tease!", she says. 

"I should leave because I have a coffee shop to run and songs to record but I guess I will see you soon?", I tell her. 

"Will you come stay with me in my LA house?, I know they will take care of you but it will give us time to hang out", I still wasn't sure, but I agree to her and walk out the door leaving her in Scarlett's hotel. On my way out I get paparazzied but I think it was by mistake because they left me alone after. 

[lizzie perspective]

I watched her leave the apartment, I realized I still haven't come clean about the texting but I figured it was still my back up plan in case anything went wrong. I check my phone and see my notifications, I go on Instagram and see it tell me, one of my contacts has joined Instagram. 

@y/nmarshall is on instagram! Give them a follow. 

I panic because she probably will get the same notification on her phone, I quickly unlink my number from my account hoping that it helped. I lurk on her Instagram and see she has one post from last night in Scarlett's apartment captioned, "A night to remember", I roll my eyes, this is such a Scarlett type of caption. I see her following growing and she follows nobody. 

I am still panicked about the number situation so I go back to my apartment quickly showering and changing and make my way over to y/n's coffee shop but this time as myself, Slightly in disguise but just for others not to recognize me. Hopefully y/n did not mind. When I walk outside I get paparazzied and quickly get in my car and drive away. 

------------

Authors notes- I got my Spider-Man tickets! also sorry if I lag to post I am prepping for finals and stuff.