Prologue & The Kitchen Gun.

Will. came Into The Theater And Saw Everyone Chatting And he Decided to Bring Something Up

Will:Hey Guys,Guess What?

Everyone(Annoyed):WHAT!

Will:Rude!......Anyways,I Was Gonna Say It's Time To Leave the Theater.

(Y/n):Already?

Serafall and Eri:Nooooooooooo

Izuku:Well,It Was Fun.

Ochako:Yeah And We Got A New friend.

Iida:I Even Remember Will Said That Once We left He Can Make Sure That Tatsumi And Eri Return To Their Original Bodies or stay in the Ones They Have but either Way,They Can Go Home with their Family.

Izuku Nodded As He Looked at Eri and Saw her Smiling And He Felt Like A Dad And A Brother As He knew the Hardest Part is Letting Go.

You and your Family Were Talking Until You Felt As if Someone Wants To Take your Place As Bailey's Big Brother.

(Y/n):Alright......WHOEVER IS HAVING AN EMOTIONAL HEARTBREAK FROM BAILEY,GO TO HELL BECAUSE I'M HER BIG BROTHER,NOT YOU!

Izuku Curled Up In A Corner As He Was Heard Crying And he had a Deppressed Aura Around him.

Momonga:...............Damn.

Cocytus:Respect.

Mondo:Hey,What About The Power Ranger Dimension That You Showed Us?

Being Reminded Of that,You glared At that And Spoke As You Say....

(Y/n):Yeah!Where's the zords?Where the Megazord?Where's The Additional Rangers?What Happens Next!?

(F/n):Calm Down (Y/n) And Besides,We're Going Home.

Will:Not You're not.

Everyone:What?

Will:Yeah,We Ain't Done Watching the Multiverse.

Leon:B-but You Said That We were.....?

Will:Leaving The Theater But What I Meant Was "Leaving it to A New One Where My Powers Can Affect The Theater Itself And It Can Repair itself"

Hifumi:Why Would it Need to Repair Itself?

Will:Simple.....DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH MONEY I HAVE TO PAY TO FIX THIS PAY?!

Everyone:No?

Will:EXACTLY!!!I LOST OVER MILLIONS IN CASH!!!I EVEN HAD TO USE MY INTERGALACTIC MONEY,YOUR LUCKY THAT I DON'T KILL YOU!

Thankfully,Eri Swoops In and Saves The Day By Doing This.

Eri:I'm Sorry.

Eri Looked Like She Was About to Cry,Which Got Will To Calm and Apologize To Stop Her And Thankfully,She Didn't Cry.

Will:Now,Let's Get to That new theater.

Aizawa:How Long will it take?

Will:At Most?24 Minutes.

Everyone Finally Had Made it To The New Theater and It was AWESOME!!!!!

(Y/n):Woah,Check How Big It Is.