Warp Dolls

Will Comes into The Theater And The area near his eyes are Red,Much to the Surprise of Everyone.

(Y/n):What happened to you?

Will:Oh,I just Thought Of What would Happen if the Barrier Between Fictional and Reality Shattered,How would My Mortal Self React While He Watched This And I,Myself,Watched It Later.

Everyone Was Trying To hold their Tears Back but Will.....

Will(Crying):BAAAAA!!!HAAA!HAA!

He was Full on Crying And You can't blame him,He's Like A damn As he keeps the tears Behind a solid Wall but with enough Pressure,They'll Come out and with that,We begin today's viewing.

We Open To See (Y/n) And (Bf/n) Relaxing On (Y/n)'s Couch In his home,Just Watching Some Anime And Some stuff from YouTube Like SpongeBob Anime Openings.

Those Were Catchy As Hell but other Than The Awesome Anime Openings For A kid's Show and An anime Marathon with Soda And Chips,They Had Nothing to do.

(T/n):(Y/N)!I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!.......

(Y/n) Looked at his twin In Curiosity And a bit of Creeped out as he was Wondering What it is that The dude was meaning until (T/n) Brought out Doritos from........Somewhere.

(T/n):WOULD WATCH A MARATHON WITHOUT ME!

The brothers Laugh their Asses Off with each Other While (Bf/n) Is Sulking In Jealousy Because Even,If (T/n) is (Y/n)'s Brother,He is his Best friend.

Meanwhile,The Others Ask Him What They Were Even Binge Watching and They responded with Just watching Anime But NO Boku No Pico!god forbid That Nightmare.

Daisy:I remember Me And Angel used to Watch Clannad and Clannad:After Story.

Coral:Oh,I love those Animes.

The Guys Who managed to overhear This deadpan At The Half-Oni As he defends himself.

(Y/n):DON'T YOU DARE JUDGE ME!DO YOU KNOW HOW EMOTIONAL THOSE TWO ANIMES ARE!?

(B/n) Grabs His Little Brother From behind And Picks Him up as Well as Preventing Him from beating the shit out of someone.

While That Happened,Echo Ate A ham and Cheese Hot pocket While staring At them all.

Echo:Man,Mortals Are Retarded.

Will got Up and told Everyone to argue about anime later And Watch The Screen,Now.

How did They have nothing to do?It's simple!One,They Played And beat Every Multiplayer Game in Less than 3 hours And 2,They have been Watching Anime for 4 hours.

They Stayed Being Bored until A bunch of Voodoo Dolls Resembling Anime Characters Popped Out of Nowhere.

(Y/n):What The..?

(Bf/n):Dude,Those Are Voodoo dolls!

Weiss:Why does some some Of them Resemble Us?

Izuku:Though,It's Not That Bad Except.....does My Hair Really Look Like That?

Annabelle:Like Broccoli?Yes.

(Y/n):It's really Funny Yet Stupid.

Katsuki:'For Once,Me And Him agree on something'

The friends Just Look At the dolls And Notice Their Voodoo Dolls But They Are that of Anime Characters And Realize It's Probably A Prank,So they Throw them but On screen.

Izuku:Waaaaaaah!

Izuku Was Shown Flying through the air As if he was thrown And the two Look at the dolls And see one of them Looks like izuku,The pals smirk At One another as an idea forms in their Head to Alter the canon of Lots of Anime in the best way Possible. 

The Group Decided to stop it even if Will Doesn't Say stop but right Now,He couldn't care As this is A timeline Where Bullshit Logic Exists,So Even If It Wasn't Amazing,It was something.