Mistakes

Will:Hey Guys,It's Time to have a Little break.

(Y/n):Really,That's Good Because Im Sure We All got Some Questions.

Will:Well,I Won't Answer Them All but What Are they?

(Y/n):Why Did You Take (T/n) & Bailey From Me and My Family?

Will:But i didn't.

(M/n):YOU CREATED THE RIP-CHAIN!

Will Snaps His finger As She Freezes and Gets Sent Back to her Seat.

Will:Can I Explain?

She Looks Ready to Kill him but Her Past Self Aka Ram holds her arm and Calms her.

Will:Anyway,What Happened Was A Psychopathic Multiverse Criminal Was Gonna Use his Multiverse Warper to Change His Entire Body Structure And Form but retain His Memories.

Your sister Interrupts him as she says this to him.

(S/n):What does this have to do with Bailey & (T/n)?

Will Gave a Blank Face and Said To let him continue and they'll know.

Will:As I was Saying,I Decided to Go Stop Him And Prevent him from using that Device And I Even Saw He Was Gonna Use a Little Girl as Target Practice and that Was Bailey.

Ram:I'LL MURDER HIM!Sorry,Parental Instincts For My Future Selves Kid.

Eri:But why did He Want to use Me as Practice?

Will:Cause He was A Dick.

All parents:LANGUAGE!

Will Sighed and Continued His Story,Which Was He And The Criminal Fought For Awhile until he Saw the Machine Was About to Fire and He Decided To Break but At That Just Made It Go out of Control And Use too Much Power.

Tatsumi:So what does that Mean for Me And Bailey?

Will:It Means That the Universal Quantum Energy Became Unstable And Unbalanced,So It Randomly Took Something And Added To Another World to Fix The Balance.

Tatsumi:What?

Will Sighs and Says Something That Surprised Everybody There.

Will:The Device malfunctioned And Would've Caused The Multiverse To Collapse,If it Didn't Pick Two things to fix it Regardless of what it was.

Tatsumi:So,You Picked Me and Bailey?

Will:No,I Was Gonna Inanimate Objects But Something Went Wrong And Their Targets Became You two instead.

Eri:So Because Of That,I lost My Family and Big Brother.

Tatsumi and Eri Looked Surprised But Tatsumi Looked Down As He Is Also Kind of Annoyed and Sad As in A way.

Tatsumi:So Does That Mean....?

Will:I know You're Gonna Say And Yes.

Tatsumi Gasped And Looked At Will as He Continued With what He Said.

Tatsumi:So,I Got My Powers And This Body By Mistake!

Tatsumi Changes His form back to his Original Form,Who he Originally Was....And That Being (T/n).

(An:He Has Bright Pink Highlights In His Hair As (Y/n) & (T/n) Are fraternal twins)

Mine:HOLY!

Leone:Nice~

Bulat:You look Good.

Akame:*Stares At Green Eyes*

(T/n):yeah,Yeah,It'll Be Awhile before I go back to that form.

Mine Just Tries to talk to him and it doesn't End well.

Mine:Tatsumi-

(T/n):No,It's (T/n) and Also,Why do You sound Worried?Need I Remind You Of What You Try to do To me before?

Mine:AGAIN!EVER HEAR OF "KNOCKING"

(T/n):YOU TRIED TO KILL ME!!

Mine:I'LL DO IT AGAIN!

Mine Was About to shoot him but bailey Kicked Her And yelled at Mine to Stay Away.

Eri:And If My Big Brother (T/n) Can Change Back,I'll Do It too!

Bailey Said that as she Changes Herself Back to her Original Appearance.

Ochako:Oh My Gosh,Eri,You're So Adorable!

Izuku:Hehe!That's Eri For Ya.

Mina:I like It,I'm Not The Only One With Pink Hair!

They All Laugh And As (T/n) & Bailey Go And Sit With Their Family To Relax And Have Fun.

Will:Well...........That Happened,Wanna See What else There Is.

Everyone:Sure.

(Y/n):Let's Get This Party Started!