Questions Answered

We Open to a black Screen until.....

??:Come On......You Piece Of!

The person Took the lens of a Camera Off To Reveal Will As He Smiles And Sets it in Front Of Everybody And Says This.

Will:Hey Everyone,You Asked Questions And We're Gonna Answer But If You're About The Camera,It's Cause I'm Broadcasting This To ALL Networks In Zeta Prime........I'm Gonna Be In So Much Trouble.

Katsuki:JUST START ALREADY!

Will:OKAY!OKAY!Anyways,To Those That Wrote A Question in the Comment section,Here's Your Answers but heads Up,We Might Not Answer All Of Them...Here We Go!

Spdr-Nja Questions

Will:Alright,First Up are Questions From Spr-Nja And His First One Reads....

"Can You guys just Fix your Laws Already?Heroes Are Heroes,Only To help Others And Stop Bad People! Villians Aren't ALWAYS So Black and I'm Sure Many Vigilantes Don't Just Do it for Fame"

Nezu:Well,The Rules Of Hero Society Are Unique,I'm Afraid That The Government Are the ones that Control And Make the rules And While Villians Aren't Always So Black like you Said,They're Still Criminals and the Same Applies to Vigilantes.

Aizawa:This Is Why I'm An Underground Hero.

Will:Huh....He Only Had One Question.

Jair900

Will:Jair900 Asks.....

"Hey Weiss From RWBY,How Come Your Tsundere Throughout the Series And What do You think Of Blake Being called Bellabooty by Everyone Especially By Yang And (Y/n)?"

Weiss:Tsundere?

(Y/n):Basically you being the Ice Queen.

Weiss:HEY!

Yang:It's True.

Weiss:No It Isn't!I Just.......Wasn't that Great At being a friend,Okay.

(Bf/n):Okay,We'll Give You That Because Your Mom And Sister Are Hot And Your Father Is A Racist Piece Of Shit.

Weiss:My Sister is RIGHT THERE!And No One Has Refered Blake Like that.

Will:It's A Fandom Thing.

"To Echo,What Happened During The Aftermath,When Will Told Me What he Was Doing To his Sperm During Your "Special Time" Together To have A Kid because i have an but i want to hear From Your P.O.V."

Echo:One Word To Describe What I Made him do..............Teleport.

Will:Yeah And She Made me Sleep On the Couch Instead Of Our Bed.

Inkling62

Will:Inkling62 Has Some Questions As Well And This One's For Me,It Says......

"To Will,i know This Is A Messed Up Question But Someone Had to Ask.

I get that Echo Is Your Wife And Your Happy She's Alive But God Or Not,Not Many Things Come Back To Life Out of the Blue,Have You Ever Thought Or Worried That However Echo Came Back May Been For Nefarious Purposes Or If She's Really Echo At All?"