Power Rangers: Timeline Guardians ep 4

Will:Go Go Power Rangers

Everyone What?

Will Sighed And explained It's Time for episode Four of Power Rangers Timeline Guardians.

Natsu:Aw sweet!

(Y/n):MEGAZORD!

Arthur:Still don't know what that is.

Celeste:And I still think it's gay.

The screen Showed People Being Attacked By Saiku's Monsters across the Multiverse And Space time continuum.

Narrator:Long Ago,The Ruler Of the Dark Dimension saiku Found The Humanity Core,The Essence of Good And Hope And Tried to Claim it For Himself.

The 5 Animalistic Guardians Of the Dimensions And Timelines Are Shown Giving Up their Energy to Send Saiku back to where he belongs but in Turn,Losing their Bodies.

Narrator:But The Dimension Guardians Sacrificed Themselves To Protect The Balance and keep the dimensions Safe from The Monster,saiku.

Narrator:Years later,Saiku returns with His Soldiers and Army Of Galacti-bots To find The energy and claim it for himself.

Narrator:Only ONE Team Of heroes can stop Him.

You and The Others Are Shown Running Towards Something Or Someone As you Step up And Say This.

(Y/n):It's Morphing Time!

It Shown them Morphing As The Narrator Introduces Them As....

Narrator:They are The Power Rangers Timeline Guardians!

The Screen Shows the Inside of a Dark Area And It's Screams Evil As Dark Spirit Like Energy waves Fly Around In it,This was Saiku's Lair.

(Bf/n):Still As Horrifying as Before.

Hina:Agreed.

Right now,A Monster Is setting ablaze of the track due to running It so fast as This was Another one Of Saiku's Monsters and He Was Called Fast Track.

Shinra:Speed type?

Mondo:Big deal,We can handle it.

(Y/n):It won't be easy,Though.

Saiku Approached The Speedster And Gave Him A Task.

Saiku:Fast Track!go to the human And Use Your Speed To Ignite The Grounds And Cause Massive Chaos To Their Worlds but you'll actually show me your something on the battlefield by Destroying The Rangers!

Fast-Track:Yes,Master!They Won't Even know What Hit hit em!

He Ran out of the Base so fast that You couldn't even see him.

Koneko:We're Screwed.

The Five Rangers Are Relaxing As The Title Card of The Episode Arrives

'Live And Learn'

Circuit and Natsu: