before The Theater

Will:Hey Everyone,i'm Gonna Do Something Awesome.

Will said To everyone including his Parents who are just wondering if they're son is Doing this because they're here or if he's always like this while everyone else asked what it is and That Handsome man With the hot Wife.

(Will:Thank You,I know I am And-HEY!Watch it,buddy cause that's MY Wife!)

Will:*Sigh*Anyway,We're Watching Something About (Y/n) Before he was Brought to the Theater.

(Y/n):OH!You mean before you basically Kidnapped me and Others and Forced us to watch a bunch of stuff and How i learned i'm the Son of a Older version of a anime Oni Chick and I'm Half Oni?

Will:..................well,When you put it like that,That just seems-

Everyone:WILL!

Will(💢):I'M NOT THE BAD GUY HERE!

The Viewing Starts with showing a House that Belonged to (Y/n) and His family as Everyone got to see Pictures of the Family.

everyone was Surprised with seeing him in things like for Example:A Blue Shirt and green shorts,Why were They Surprised?Well,They are anime characters and They barely have to None of different Outfits,So......Yeah.

It Zoomed in on (Y/n)'s Picture showing him in his iconic Red Jacket and Black shirt as well as Blue jeans...until it immediately Switches to show him sleeping shirtless while drooling and his hair is messed up.

(Y/n):'Oh Boy'

(Y/n)'s Girls:'Good Lord,he's So Hot'

His Phone started to play his Wake up call song.

He grabbed his Phone and Saw it was A text from his Best friend.

(Bf/n)[Texting]:Morning,(Y/n).

So while rubbing his Eyes,he texted back.

(Y/n)[Texting]:Morning,You big old Moron.

(Bf/n):Like I said that day.

(Bf/n) Points at the screen and his screen self texted.

(Bf/n)[Texting]:HEY!I AIN'T NO MORON!More importantly,What's Up with you?

(Y/n) looks up and Saw it was Thursday,So it was a School day and He got up and dressed for it but Texted his Pal that he's getting ready for School.

(Bf/n) Suggested the two meet on the walk to school like always and head on.

(Y/n):Like a normal day.

Our MC Got Dressed and Was About to Leave the house but looked at himself in the mirror and Gave his reflection a Smile.

(Y/n):There's My winning smile

Later,(Y/n) Was shown walking to school Until he sees his best friend coming his way.

(Bf/n):Hey Everyone,Look!It's The Sexiest Thing Alive!

Coral:But (Y/n) is Right there.

(Bf/n) fell on his back as he glared at coral and Shouted at the girl.

(Bf/n):CAN'T YOU JUST LET ME HAVE ONE MOMENT!?

The two meet and hug as well as Proceed to enter their school where they're gonna have to go separate ways for their Classes but right now,they should get breakfast.

(Y/n):I'm gonna get breakfast pizza.

(Bf/n):I'm gonna get waffles.

Nora:NO!THEY MUST BE PANCAKES!WAFFLES ARE DISGUSTING!

The two friends look at each other before saying.

(Y/n) & (Bf/n):They're the same thing with a tiny modification.

Nora Roars and tries to attack but they give her pancakes.

The two Pals Arrive With their Food And Proceed eating but (Y/n) Suddenly Froze as He saw Something or rather,Someone and (Bf/n) Looked at what (Y/n) was looking at,Only for Him to See......(C/n).

(Y/n) Glares at his friend while everyone feels left out due to having no idea what is going on but they soon had an answer.

(Bf/n):Go on,Talk to her.

(Y/n):I-i can't!

(Bf/n):You Can!

What (Bf/n) didn't know Is that Dear Old (Y/n) is Actually Afraid to confess his Feelings after what happened the other times.

(Bf/n):I do Now And I should have been a better friend than to just tell you to do something that you Clearly Don't Wanna Do.

(Y/n):It's okay.

Yang:Is it,Though?

(Y/n):But i can't.

(Bf/n):Just Do it-WOAH!

(Bf/n) accidentally shoved too hard and caused poor (Y/n) to trip into a Garbage can and Causing To fall as The Garbage Fell over Him but thankfully,Very few saw.

(C/n):'Wait a minute....'

(C/n) suddenly remembered something from she came here for the first time and she heard (Y/n) Say.....

"(Y/n):(BF/N)!IM GONNA KILL YOU!

(BF/n):Are You seriously Still Mad About That!?

(Y/n):YES!!You Embarrassed Me In Front Of Her!!

(Bf/n):I Was Getting You Noticed!

(Y/n):BY CAUSING ME TO HAVE TRASH ON ME!!!SHE SAW ME WITH TRASH ON ME!!

(C/n):Who Saw You With Trash On You?"

(Y/n) Looks at himself and Looks around and even saw (C/n) Staring At him causing him to tear up a bit and run out as (Bf/n) Tried to defuse the Situation.

(Bf/n):Uh...At least,I got you Noticed....Hehe....Oh Boy.

Everyone looked at (Bf/n) for that as he Looked at the ground and said...

(Bf/n):I know,I know...Too Soon!

Izuku looks at (Y/n) as he wants to help him but he Doesn't exactly understand the same pains that (Y/n) Has.

Tanjiro wants to help (Y/n) as well as he can smell many Emotions Running through the half-Oni's Body.

Everyone wants to help (Y/n) in some way and (C/n).

(C/n):'That's what he was talking about....i did see him but....I just thought he Was Hurt and I was Worried'