Break Time

Everyone had No idea as Will said it was a break time after what happened but a certain Someone is Occupied with something else and that being (Y/n) looking at (C/n) as he remembers his alternate self's words.

"Either you tell her how you feel or you might as well Lose her Forever. Your Choice"

(Y/n) Sighs Having no idea what to do and For Once,he sure did Wish Will was here.

Meanwhile Echo looked Like She Was thinking about something But What?Well,It's Probably got something to do with what happened After that Mystery Entrance.

"flashback"

The Ones Who caused The Door To burst come Through and Believe it Or Not,It was.....

Will:No........You can't be here.

You can't be here

(Core)

(void)

(void)

The......Human Forms Of The Void and Core........Will's Parents.......the ones who Abandoned him as A Baby.

Avalyn:My Baby.....My Baby Boy!I Missed You So Much!

Avalyn Rushes to will to hug But He side stepped and Saw Kūsho looking at him with a Neutral Face with a smile

Kūsho:you definitely have a Mix of your mother's and I's Looks but this Aura is Definitely unique,It's Amazing,Son.

Will Just Huffed and Walked Away but they Tried to talk to him as the others wanted to know what's he doing.

(Y/n):Will,Their Your Parents!.

Echo:Honey,Just Say Some-

Avalyn:HONEY?!

Avalyn appeared in Front of echo and Grabbed her by her throat.

Avalyn:Your Dating MY Son?

Echo(Choking):Actually..........I'm His Wife.

Avalyn Looked at will and Asked What he Saw In this Woman as Avalyn can See What People are through it manifesting as an aura and Echo........Wasn't Good at All but That's because she's A Vampire Who wants to get F*cked by Will.....Like A Lot.

Kūsho:Don't play That Card,You may be a being of Purity but when in bed,You're dirty,that's how we got will,Our So-

Will Finally Spoke Up after Staying Silent and He said this.

Will:Don't Call me Your "Son"

The Parents look at their child before Asking why he would say that but before they can finish,He shouted this...

Will:NO!YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL YOURSELVES "MY PARENTS" AFTER YOU ABANDONED ME,WHEN I WAS JUST A F*CKING BABY!

Avalyn:But Will,We Didn't Have A-

Will:I DON'T CARE CAUSE EITHER WAY,YOU STILL ABANDONED ME!

Kūsho:Son,Please!give us a Chance And We'll be good Parents.

Will deadpans at The two Before saying...

Will:Your a Little Million years Late on THAT.

Will Walks Out of the Theater in anger As The Two Follow him leaving everyone else confused on what to do.

"Flashback end"

Echo Sighs and Picks Up Baby Wyatt and Heads out to Find Will.

Meanwhile With The God himself,he is trying to forget What happened but  finds it hard with his parents bothering him.

Will:Just Leave Already.

Avalyn:No.

Kūsho:Son,Just Let Us Talk.

Will:Sorry but I'm Busy Guy.

The parents Tried to tap him on the shoulder but he Ignores them.

Will:Just Leave,I Only See my Dead Master as Family,You guys are Just People that i'm related to.

The two see that their Son is Never Going To forgive them,So they Walk out as echo heads over to Will.

Echo:C'mon,Will,they're Your parents.

Will:They were never there for me.

Echo:But they can be now.

Will:That doesn't change Anything.

Echo:What about wyatt?he'll wanna meet His Blood Grandparents.

Will Sighs and Calls Out To his Parents right before they enter the Exit and Even Call them Terms that they missed out on.

Will:Mom,Dad.

Avalyn and Kūsho turn to will with a surprised and curious look as their Surprised that he Finally called them that but wonders what he's going to say to them.

Will:I still haven't forgiven you but.....You Can Come over to see Wyatt any time you want,he is Your Grandson.

Avalyn and Kūsho looked surprised but Smile And hug will who freezes up at first but takes it.

Kūsho:Thank you,Son.

Avalyn:Yes,Thank you,Sweetie.

Will:No Problem but Please let go,This Is Getting Kind Of Uncomfortable And I'm not used to it.

Kūsho:Not Yet.

Avalyn:A little Longer.

Will:NOOOOOOOO!

Echo Smiles at Her Husband and Baby Wyatt Giggles At his Father's Expense as this Was a Nice Family reunion.