Battle Against EXE

Will:Alright Everyone,Next Is....

Everyone Looked At Will with An annoyed Face as He Does Nothing Until He Finally Acknowledges It.

Will:Sorry,Sorry!It's My Phone.

Will Pressed Answer And Put The Person On Speaker.

Will:Hello?

??:WILL!It's Sonic,He's POSSESSED By EXE And He's planning #*÷*÷;÷\×qkqiq

The Communication Line Was Cut Somehow And You Knew What That Meant.

Will:FUCK!!!!

Every adult:LANGUAGE!

Will:Fuck You,I'm A God and More Importantly,We Got Trouble.

(Bf/n):What kind Of Trouble?

Will:One That Requires Me to Leave The Theater.

??:WAIT!!

Will Turned Around Saw You and Sonic Coming Towards Him.

(Y/n):Let Me do it!

Sonic:Yeah and I heard My Name,If There's Some Creep Attacking Everyone,I Wanna Help.

Will Decided to Let them Do it But he Explained that in This Dimension,Both Sonic & (Y/n) Are One And The Same And they're Human but Get Ready For Gruesome Shit and They Left as Everyone else Decided To Watch What They Were Doing On Will's Theater Screen.

You and Sonic Were At The Emerald Hills But....Something Was Different about it.

Amy:Why Is It Like That?

(Bf/n):Because It's Not The Real Emerald Hills.

Tails:Than,What is it?

(B/n):That's Suicide Hill.

Sonic:What is This place?

(Y/n):Well,I Can Tell ya that it ain't Paradise.

The two Of You Walk As You Step In a Red Substance that you wished it was Something Else but you knew it was Blood and Saw A Corpse but Not Just Any Corpse....A Corpse Of A Human Tails.