Smg4:New brothers

Will:Alright,let's Begin Our Viewing and This is set in the SMG4 Multiverse.

Smg4:Sweet,What's it about?

Will:It's gonna be set after a war you and the Gang had With Nintendo but at A Cost.

Smg4:WHY WOULD I FIGHT NINTENDO?!

Will:Blame Meggy.

Smg4 Glared At meggy But Meggy simply Said that she Refused to let Nintendo use Mario like that and he's His Own person and Same applies with luigi.

(Y/n):I just wonder how i fit in this.

The Mushroom Kingdom Was In Ruin with People Running in fear,Buildings Destroyed and Tanks Driving over Things and People But who is Responsible?Nintendo!

Bob:Wow,they don't give up.

Meggy:We're Not Going Down without A fight!

Smg4:I'M NOT APART OF IT!I DON'T WANNA BE SUED!

Mario:I'm not going back!they suck.

Luigi:They forced me into a haunted place 3 times.....No,please.

What's their Reason for Attacking?It's Simple,What's the Point of Keeping A game's Setting,If You don't have the stars any more?

Everyone:What?

I see You're Confused on What I mean,in that case let me clear it up,Mario and Luigi Also Known as The Mario Bros are Dead.

Mario:WHAT?!

Saiko:Nani?

Luigi:Nooo!

Meggy:Huh?

Tari:Oh No!

Bowser:*dances and Plays Celebration time*

Boopkins:It can't be.....

Bob:That Just sucks...

Melony:*Sad Melony Noise*

Axol:That's Not True!

Smg4 & Smg3:How?

I'm Sure you're wondering what Happened And Here's Your Answer as a Flashback:

The Group was shooting Bullets at the nintendo Goons to protect mario and luigi but One bullet Was Heading for Smg4 And Shocking happened.

Smg4:What's that?

Mario jumped in the way of the Bullet and took it head on and Since it was Nintendo as well as struck him in the Heart,It killed him instantly but he Didn't manage to protect Just Smg4 with that but Meggy As Well who was Shocked and Angered at her friend's Death and not coming back.

Everyone began to mourning the loss of mario especially luigi but toad just said "And Nothing of Value was Lost" and was Immediately punched by meggy in the face until they heard the sound of knife stab and Saw Tari's Shocked as luigi took a knife that was meant for her as well as say his Last words.

Luigi:I'm...A....Luigi,Number...One and.......Good.....Bye......Everyone.

With that,he fell to the ground dead as the friends cried and held both of the bros Close not caring about what happens but a blast of white light Surrounded them and sent nintendo flying and with them Gone,the Smg4 Crew Made a funeral for the Bros.

Meggy:No.....NO!I lost One Friend,I can't lose another!

With everyone Wearing perfect funeral clothes and they all said things about the bros but it was time to say goodbye.