Oc Chapter,Family Of Gods?

Will:Alright Guys,Let's-

The Screen Somehow Turns itself On and Shows the Viewers Something.

Will:Uh.......What's Going On?

Everyone:WHAT!?

(Y/n):YOU DIDN'T DO THIS!?

(Bf/n):Is It Those Harbingos?

Will:"Harbingers" and No,It's Probably Just An Caused By A R.A.G.

Subaru:Rag?

Echo Steps in And Explains what the Letters Means...

Echo:An R.A.G. Is Basically A Random Author God That Goes Around Messing With Other Author Gods.

Will:Yeah And REALLY Annoying like Deadpool.

Deadpool:Someone Say "Deadpool"?

Will:GET OUT!

Deadpool:Aw Fine......

Deadpool Leaves As The Audience Wonders How the Hell he even got in here.

Will:Let's Just Watch.

"warning:This Is A Non (Y/n) Universe*

(Y/n):Finally,I Can Relax!

The Screen Opens Up To Show Union Academy Or rather a Former Student Running From The Building.

Will:Uh Oh.

Yang:Why,Uh Oh?

Echo:Union Academy.....Shittiest School In The Omniverse.

(Y/n):But Who's The Guy?

Will:My Guess?A Kid Who Was Bullied Because He Wanted to be A hero but lacked Any form Of Power.

Ruby:THAT'S HORRIBLE!

Asia:Who Would Do such a thing?

Issei:People Who Are A bunch Scumbags,That's Who!

Will Laughs As Everyone And Asks what's A Matter And He Stops And Says this....

Will:Union Academy Is A School that Has Students With Power Types Of Magic,Quirks,Sacred Gears,Semblances And Etc.,See Where I'm Going with This?

Everyone(Except Real World) Realized That The Students And Staff Were Probably THEM And The Bullies......

Yang:Nononononononono.

Issei:Y-You're Lying!Right?

Will:Lying?Alright,Get Ready For Memories Of EVERY Union Version Of Yourself And This Won't Be Pretty.

After Will Snapped His Fingers,Almost Everyone Gained The Memories Of what their Union selves Were Like And they Couldn't believe It.

Ruby & Asia:*Scream*

Issei:NO!Th-that's not Me!THAT'S NOT ME!

Yang:I Couldn't Believe What I Did To Innocent Lives.

Weiss(Disgusted):I've Become My Father!

Blake:I'm....I'm Such A hypocrite!

Xenovia:I wouldn't Do that To Someone Just Because They Don't Have Powers!

Nezu:So.....This Is What The Heroism Has Become in those Universes.

Ozpin:It Appears That We Let The Success get the Better of Us.

Kirishima:I CAN'T BELIEVE ANOTHER ME WOULD BULLY SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE POWERS,IF HE TREATS POWERLESS LIKE THAT HOW CAN HE CALL HIMSELF A HERO OR A MAN!?