The Chaotic Classmates Funny Moments

Will:Alright..Everyone,This Is (Y/n) And His Classmates But Each One Is A Moment that Is Funny.

Lucas:Well,Let's Watch.

Walker:Tch.

Walker And (Y/n) Were In Class Doing Their Own Things Until Walker Blurted This Out of the Blur.

Walker:Ya know,you kinda Remind Of The Anime Character,Deku.

Izuku:Me?

(Y/n):Yep but The Reason Is Because Of Something That's Been Like this Since They Day I Met Him.

(Y/n) Chuckles and Points At his Hair and Says...

(Y/n):Is It Because Of Our Similar Hairstyles? 

Walker Grits his teeth And Says the Reason.

Walker:It's Because I Fucking Hate Deku. 

(Y/n):.....Oh. 

Katsuki:Well,At Least That they See A Loser or Nerd When they See it.

Candy Knocked The Explosive teen Out with A Frying Pan As Summer Shouts This...

Summer:Ultimate Weapon!

Melody Was In Circuit's Arms And Getting Up After Being Knocked Unconscious.

Melody:Oh,My Head......Where Am I?

The POV Turns To Her As She Sees Circuit And he Speak With Sparkles Around Him And Says one word.

Circuit:Heaven~

The Class [Yes Even (Y/n)] Stays Silent Before Straight Up Laughing At What they Heard And Say this.

Class(Excluding Circuit):Not Gonna Happen,Circuit.

Circuit(Crying):You guys are Jerks.

Melody Doesn't Say Anything But Respond With One thing...

Melody:Huh....Never Thought You'd be Here.

Everyone(Not Class):HA!

The Teacher Came Into The Classroom Only To See All 20 In A Perfectly Synchronized Choreograph Dance with The Song "Ninja Rap" By Vanilla Ice Causing Their Teacher to Deadpan And Say...

Teacher:........I Need A Fucking Raise.

Jaune:How did You manage to do that?

N.g:LOTS & LOTS Of Practice.

Gilbert:And Youtube!

Henry:But We're Our Legs Tired Or What?

(Y/n):Mine Were Screaming.....I'm Not Kidding.

(Y/n) Is Seen Walking With Uni And They're Chatting before He hides As he Saw (C/n) And Hid in a Bush Causing Uni To Sigh And Look At her Friend with a Frown.

Uni:Just Talk To Her.

(Y/n):I'll Die Of Embarrassment!

Uni Pushes (Y/n) To Go Talk To Her and Tells Him To Do This As A Way to talk With Passing out.

Uni:Just......Think Of It As Talking With Me.

(Y/n) Did Exactly That And He No longer Felt Nervous And Thanked his friend,Unaware of her Sad Smile.

Uni:anything For A Friend,(I/n).

Everyone[Except (Y/n)]:'You have GOT To Be Kidding Me,How Dense Are You!?'

The Girls And (C/n) Decided to Grab Said Young Man And Keep Him Away From The Brunette.

Will:Alright,One More.

Lucas Chuckles as he Has A Water Balloon And Chucks It At Xander But He Catches It With Looking And Throws It Back At Lucas Causing Him to get Soaked.

Lucas:

Will:That's All.

A Water Balloon Slammed Itself On his Face out Of Nowhere and He Looks Around Smirks before Snapping And Making A Giant Water Balloon Appear And Splash Everyone.

Will:Now I Know I got the Right One And Btw,Tempest,Watch Out Because I'm Gonna Get You As Well.

Echo:And I'll Join In,Make This Even More Fun!

Will:So Be Prepared,Tempest Because I'm Coming For Ya!

He Throws A Water A Water Balloon At The Screen Causing It to get Soaked As Will's Laugh Is Heard.