death Battle!!!

(An:I started to do an actual Death Battle instead Of Making An Oc One....Will Is Gonna Hate Me for this)

Will:Alright,Everyone get ready for Some Awesome Ass kicking In DEATH BATTLE!!!

Wiz: They say imitation is the highest form of flattery, but sometimes it's nothing but a slap in the face. Such as the case when it comes to these two masked mercenaries.

Boomstick: Deadpool, the Merc with a Mouth.

Will:OH COME ON!

Mine:Him,AGAIN?!

(Y/n):This Is not gonna End well.

Wiz: And Deathstroke, the Terminator.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

The theater Saw Cups,Shirts,Pencils And Memes And Even People Dressing Up As Deadpool,What Is It With Deadpool?

Boomstick:You see him on T-Shirts, Internet memes and EVERYWHERE you look at nerd conventions.

(Y/n):I know because everytime,I was at the Conventions With stella Before we Broke up,Deadpool had an entire Section dedicated to him.

Stella:how,he's an Annoying Perv and Our Fans would Agree.

(Y/n):Our?

Stella:Don't you remember people Wanted to Meet You As well.

Wiz:But the story behind this popular anti-hero isn't as lighthearted as his joking nature would lead you to believe.

Wiz:Wade Winston Wilson was a globetrotting mercenary looking for his chance to become the world's next greatest superhero. Then he was diagnosed with cancer, which hit him like a flaming semi-truck falling on his face.

Boomstick:That's...Oddly specific.

Wiz:Facing the inevitability of death, Wade gave up,He abandoned his heroic dreams, stopped his chemo treatments and dumped his girlfriend to free her from the burden of a man doomed to die.
_

________________________________________

BACKGROUND

Real Name:Wade Winston Wilson

Height: 6'2" | 1.88m

Weight: 210 lbs | 95 kg