Heisei Riders henshin part 1

Will:Alright,We're Gonna Watch An Era Of Kamen Riders Do Their Signature Henshin.

(Bf/n):That's It?

Will:There's 20 Of Them,So Maybe i'll Stop At 10 and Do the Other 10 Later.

(Y/n):Let Me Guess......All Me?

Will:For Once,No!This One Actually Has Other That Aren't You And They Are.....Gonna Be Shown,So Let's Start With The First Kamen Rider Of The Heisei Era!

~Kuuga~

Asta Appeared On Screen In His normal Attire but He was currently standing in what appears to be an abandoned church and the church is also on fire as flames dance around him and what appeared to be a bat like Kaiju that Asta appears to be confronting.

Noelle:What is THAT!?

Will:a Gurongi,a Type of monster from a mysterious civilization made up of beings that transforms into monsters that kill humans for their sick game And There's no reason Except That They just enjoy killing humans for game.

Everyone Was Terrified And shocked That Such a Creature Existed And Asta was Facing One of those Things.

Yami:Kid,You're Not really Gonna Fight that,Are You?

Asta:Yeah,I Will Because My Magic Is.....

Everyone:Never Giving Up,We Know.

Kaminari:It Feels Like I hear You say that every 10 seconds.

Asta then puts both hands over his waist and a silver belt manifests on it.

Klaus:A-am I Seeing Things Or Did Asta Just.....Slap His Waist And A Belt Manifested?

Will:It's More Complicated.

it was rather large and had various insignias on the side And In the center was a large red jewel,Now With The Belt,Asta held his right hand across his body,his left arm right over the belt on the left.Moving his hand from left to right,he shouts.

Asta:Henshin!

He then put his right arm to his left side beside his left hand before stretching them wide and the jewel began to shine as armour formed around his body. A black under armour covered his body, while red chest armour and shoulder pads appeared over it. Around the neckline was a golden collar, around the shoulders and beneath the abs were golden outlines. On his forearms are red wrist guards that end with golden wristbands. Similarly, there were golden pads on his knees, golden bangles with small red jewel center around his ankles. His helmet is mostly black save for the eyes and mouth piece. The mouthpiece is silver while the eyes were red. A golden outline went around the helmet with a golden centrepiece that look like horns were between his eyes.