Class Shenanigans 3

Will:Alright,Time For Another Group Of Class Shenanigan Clips Of (Y/n) & His Classmates.

The Class Was In Gym And They All Were Just Talking.....Well,Walker Was Being Bothered By Lucas...Again And Henry Was Just Doing Laps.

Again And Henry Was Just Doing Laps

(Henry)

(Y/n):Hey,it's Henry!

Weiss:And he Is....?

(Y/n):A Really Good Guy To have as a friend but one you don't Wanna Piss Off.

Everyone even Will,Echo And The (L/n) Parents turned to (Y/n) After he Said That,He Spoke One thing.

Everyone Else:You Mean like You?

Henry:So,Anyone Got Any Idea Of what We Should Play?

Walker:How About wrestling?

Circuit:That Sounds....Off From Your Usual Idea-

Walker:So I Can MURDER You all!

Xander:There it is.

(Y/n):How About Dodgeball?

Lucas:Dodgeball's Fun.

Another Classmate Of yours,A Girl Named Charlie Spoke Up And Suggested A Different Sport.

(Charlie)

Charlie:How About Basketball?it's Fun and A Good Workout.

(Y/n) Looks In the Direction Of The Last Classmate,Connor and Wanted His opinion.

(Connor)

(Connor)

(Y/n):Hey,Connor,What Sport Do you think we Should Play?

At First He Didn't Respond as He Was Reading but He Looked Up from his Book And Said One Syllable.

Connor:Soccer.

Soon,The Entire Class Ended Up Doing A Vote That Was Pointless And Decided To Play All The Sports They Suggested.....One Day at A Time.

Will:That's That.

Everyone Else(Except Echo):What?

(F/n):But....What About Everything Else?

Will:Look Up.

They All Look Up and Saw Every Single one Of (Y/n)'s Classmates As they Soon Land On Top of Him And Ask Sxtuff.

N.G:Where Are We?

Candy:I Was Just Baking.

Walker:Who the hell Are the Cosplayers?

Lucas:Um.....I Don't Think They're Cosplayers.

*MUFFLED SHOUTS*

Xander:Hey,You hear that?

Everyone Looked Down and Saw There Classmate,(Y/n) was Under Them And Was Flailing Around,Too.

Class:(Y/N)!!/(L/N)!!/(N/N)!!/(I/N)?!

They Proceed To Get off You and Walker Begins to Strangle You Demanding to know where the hell they Are but Will Came In and Explained Everything to them.

Uni:Wow,That's Amazing,(I/n)!

(AN:She Means It In A Nice Way Like When Ochako Calls Izuku "Deku")

Walker:So,We're Stuck Here Watching The Multiverse Of This Dipshit?

(Y/n):Hey!

Will:Basically Yes.

Lucas:This Might be Fun.

Circuit:Yeah And Who knows?We Might See Ourselves Do Hero Stuff!

Candy:I Just Hope It's Nothing Weird Or Perverted.

(Y/n):Well......You'll Have Your Hopes Crushed Because.....This Stuff Gets Pretty Weird.

Pamela:Well,What are we waiting For?PLAY THE NEXT ONE,NOW!

Will:JEEZE!OKAY,OKAY!