Hellsing Abridged!

Will:Guys,Get Ready to Get Bloody And I Mean BLOODY!....Kids,Playroom!

Kids:Aw......

They all left to the Playroom and Everyone else looked towards the Screen as (T/n) Brought Something Up.

(T/n):I wonder How bloody This Will get.

The scene starts with Monkey D. Luffy and Roranoa Zoro riding through the East Blue in their dinghy.

Narrator: This is the story about a world of adventure, a sea full of excitement and a man full of dreams and a passion that seeks to drive him to the top.

(T/n):This is it?!

(Y/n):Yeah,I Agree with (T/n),This ain't Bloody.

Will:Wait for it....

Monkey D. Luffy: My name is Monkey D. Luffy and I'm gonna be king of the...

The screen flickers with static to reveal a room full of bloody corpses and two vampires appearing to be cuddling.

Katsuki:WHAT THE FUCK!?

Asia:Oh My God!

Subaru:Now,THIS Is Bloody...Gory Too!

Female Vampire:Oh, uh,oh yes!I love you,Edward.

Edward:And I...love you...Bella.

(Y/n):NOT THAT DAMN MOVIE!!

Everyone(Who doesn't Know):What?

Will Zapped The Knowledge of Every Twilight Movie From Beginning To end Into their Minds and....they all Puked...Some Figuratively and Some Literally.

They both hear Knocking At that the Door and Edward Goes to check it.

Edward:Hold on...Who is it?

??:Oh,You Know......

The Mystery Person Shoots through the door And kills Edward After Unloading What looks Like ALL Of His Bullets And then,He withdraws his gun as the Mystery Person Turns Out To be......The One And Only (Y/n).

(Y/n):It's Me!

Will:And In This World,You're Alucard Aka The Crimson Fucker!

(Y/n):Do I Also Call Myself Alucard?

Will:Yes.

(Y/n):...A real fuckin' vampire!

Cue the Theme Song!

Gasper Looked Down Because In A Way,He Wasn't A Real Vampire As He was A Half-Breed.

The Screen Now Shows Asia With A Rifle And A Bigger Bust As You Speak To her with Telepathy And the Conversation Goes Like this.

Asia:Hey,It's Me and My Breasts are Bigger!

Issei(Pervy):I Can See and don't Mind!

You knock Him Out To not Listen to that crap at all.

(Y/n)[Through Telepathy]:Hey,Police Girl,Do you have the target?

Asia:OK,Master,My name is Asia And Yes,I have the target in sight.