Mojo Hero Funny Moments!

Will:Hey,Guys!Guess What?

Everyone:We don't care.

Will:Well,F you too.

Echo:Will!

Will:Alright!Alright!It's time to look at moments from mojo hero that are Funny as hell!

Everyone looked confused and (Y/n) Did everyone the simple thing and asked what's on everyone's mind.

(Y/n):The Fuck is "Mojo Hero"?

Will:Well,Think of it like an alternate reality and a what if as well as a movie..Now,let's begin,And this Is Only From The Mha Arc.

We open to see Mineta Trying to peep on the girls but a Green light appeared and Spikes appeared stabbing him in the ass and in the A-hole as We see what caused it.

(An:Omnitrix Symbol on Chest)

Spike:You are A Fucking idiot,Mineta.

(Y/n):So,i can turn into mutants from Crash?

Will:And even more. 

(Bf/n) and Annabelle and the rest of 1A were Watching (Y/n) As He Had Monoma between Two Large Slices of Bride and Said this.

(Y/n):What Are You? 

Monoma:......idiot Sandwich.....   

(Y/n):WRONG!NOW,WHAT ARE YOU?!  

Monoma(crying):Dumbass Sandwich! 

(Y/n) Slams His Watch And turns into   sludge and proceeds to put half of Monoma and the Bread into his  mouth.

(Y/n)[As sludge]:And?! 

Monoma:A Gay Lunch!

Hearing that,He decided he won't eat  monoma but he puked all over him,Instead.

Everyone:EW!

(Y/n) & Will:Hahahaha!

(Y/n):Izuku,Eat this.

(Y/n) says as he holds a Cinnamon  roll out to Izuku. 

Izuku:Oh wow,Really?Thank you. 

Izuku takes The Cinnamon Roll and Eats a bite as (Y/n) Proceeds to Run away to the class until He enters as His Quirked Classmates see him.

Ochako:Hey,(Y/n).

(Y/n) doesn't say a word worrying his class Until Iida asks.

Iida:What's Wrong?

(Y/n):Izuku Committed Cannibalism.

1A:WHAT?!

Izuku Walked In while still eating the Roll and Looked at (Y/n).

Izuku:Hey everyone,Oh and Thanks Again For The Roll,(Y/n).

He Continues Eating it as Annabelle And (Bf/n) Walk in to See Him Eating the Cinnamon Roll.

Annabelle & (Bf/n):CANNIBALISM!!

Izuku:But I didn't,Though.

Ochako:Yeah,He was Eating a Cinnamon Roll.

(Y/n):It's because He's The Cinnamon Roll of 1a.

1A:.........

Kaminari:He's Not Wrong.

(Bf/n) Puts a mirror in front of Bakugou's face as he says this to the human grenade.

(Bf/n):You know what's in this Mirror?An Angry Chihuahua.

Bakugou:...........You're Dead.

Everyone(Except Bakugou):OH DAMN!

It cuts To all the girls chatting as Annabelle says this to Ochako.

Annabelle:You know Everyone except broccoli boy himself knows that you got a thing for him.

Ochako(Blush):WHAT?!But I don't!

Annabelle:You Do and You might wanna watch because Who knows what (Y/n) will do to him especially since he finally got his little sister back.

Will:Alright,one More.

The Class Were playing Spin the Bottle but it's the Truth or Dare Version as (Y/n) Spins it and It lands on Ashido.

(Y/n):Mina,Truth or Dare!

Mina:*Thinks*

She snaps her Fingers and says which one.

Mina:Dare,I ain't a Chicken!

Ashido:So true.

(Y/n):I dare You to Eat one of Magmadon's Lava Rocks From his Hell fire Stomp.

Ojiro:WOAH!

Kirishima:Isn't that a bit extreme?

Mina:*Gulps*Let's do it.

(Y/n) activates his watch and Transformed into magmadon.

(An:Imagine Omnitrix Symbol)

Magmadon[(Y/n)] Slams the ground and summons a line of volcanic craters in front of itself as the Others look at Mina,who hesitantly picks one up and-

We Cut to the Outside of their Dorm as One sound Is heard......

Mina:*Scream Of absolute pain*

Ashido begins hitting (Y/n) Demanding to know why he made her do that but he explained that was an alternate them,So it doesn't count but ashido....

Ashido:I still Get to be Mad!

Will sighs as He Looks at His Viewers and Decided to let them have something-

Suddenly,Will Grabbed The 4th wall and Said...

Will:Ah!ah!ah!Can't let you spoil that One!