(Y/n) And His Soft side

Will Came Back Into the theater but had an Evil smile On his Face while Echo smiled As she Already knew what he was planning.

Bakugou:What took so long?

Will:Well,I'm sorry but It's Not easy being a dad.

The Watchers Muttered Among themselves As he was Kinda right But Right Now,Will pointed to the Screen and said.

Will:It's time to see The soft side Of Our Dear (Y/n) (L/n).

(Y/n):Wait what?

We See a younger (Y/n) and (T/n) Together As They Were With Their Older Sister and Older Brother Waiting for their Parents to get home from the Hospital until they Heard the Door open.

(M/n):I Remember this.

(F/n):So do I,It's when we brought Bailey home from the Hospital and got to take her home For the first time.

The four siblings rush to the door to see their Parents but their Mom in a Wheelchair And Their Dad pushing it But they rush Asking one thing about their New sibling.

The Four:IS IT A BOY OR A GIRL?IS IT A BOY OR A GIRL?IS IT A BOY OR A GIRL?

(M/n):You All were Really Excited to see her and Know Her Gender.

(B/n):Can You blame us?We thought we either had a New Little Brother or A baby sister.

Bailey:But.....i'm not a boy,(B/n).

(Y/n) Pats his Baby sister on the Head and says that they Know and they Were just talking about the Past.

(M/n) and (F/n) Chuckles at their Children before Revealing A Baby girl with Clear Signs of Having pink hair.

(M/n):Her name is Bailey (L/n).

Bailey is heard Cooing As (S/n) made baby noises towards her little sister While,(B/n) Tickled Her And (T/n) Rubbed Her Head but (Y/n) Stood There.

Ruby:Why are you standing there?

(Y/n):I.......I Was Afraid Bailey Wouldn't Like Me.

Bailey:Why would i not like you,Big brother?Your the coolest!

(F/n) Approached his Son And Asked Him A Simple And Crazy Question for Someone his Age.

(F/n):You wanna hold her?

(Y/n) looked at his Dad And Milo Barked a bit but he Nodded 'Yes' And The parents Handed him His little sister And He Saw Bailey Open Her Eyes to see Him before looking at him in curiosity.

(Y/n):Hi,Bailey.....I'm Big Brother.

Bailey Remained Silent Before Cooing and Laughing As she Reached to Touch him.

(Y/n)'s Exes & Annabelle:'He's So Great With Children Even As A Little Kid'

(Y/n):It was At that Moment I realized The Importance of Being A Big Brother And That's Protect your Little sibling.

Everyone:'More Like You just Wanna excuse to hurt someone That acts brotherly Towards Bailey'

(M/n):Alright,Hand her to me.

(Y/n) gave Bailey Back to his Mother but As Soon As he stopped holding her,She started Crying As she Wanted to be Held by her Big brother Again.

(M/n):Ssh,Ssh,It's Okay!It's Me,Mama!

Bailey Slowly Stopped Crying But That Doesn't Mean She Won't miss her Big Brother's Hug until she Hears him say...

(Y/n):Don't Worry,Bailey,If You're With Me,I'll Protect you because I Got You and I Won't Let you go.

(Bf/n):Overprotective~

Izuku Gasped As He Said Something Quite Similar To that When he saved Eri/Bailey And Realized She Must Of had a tiny small memory of (Y/n) Appear in her Mind.

Ochako:So Minus the Ripchain Event,You've been Protecting Her For that Long?

(Y/n):Well......Yeah Because I'm one Of her older Brothers and She Trusts Me the Most.

(T/n):And She likes you More.

(Y/n):What do you mean?

Their Older Brother (B/n) Pointed Out What Exactly (T/n) Meant.

(B/n):That YOU Are the only one that Bailey refers to As "Big Brother" While She Calls Us Her "Older Brothers",She likes you more than Us.

Bailey:But I like All My Siblings And All Three Are My Big Brothers But My Best Big Brother Is Big Brother (Y/n).

(S/n):What about sister?

Bailey:But i only have you as A sister,Big Sis.

(S/n):Exactly.

The Husband and Wife Gods Arrive And Saw it is Finished.

Echo:Congrats!Now,You know why Your (Y/n) Is A Bit Crazy About Protecting His Siblings Especially Bailey.

Will:But Than Again,That's (Y/n)'s Soft Side And Now,You know that but Like You saw before.....He Is VERY Overprotective Of His Baby Sister.