Soul Synchro episode 2

Will:Hey guys,Guess What?

Everyone:Just say it.

Will looks Annoyed And Says Why....

Will:Okay,If you wanna Ruin My Fun.

Everyone:WILL!

Will:Alright,It's The 2nd episode Of Soul Syncro Timeline.

(Y/n):Seriously?

Natsu:YES!

Asta:ABOUT TIME!

Will:Though,It's Still Arc One Which Is Rwby Arc,So you guys Won't Appear but here's The theme.

Echo:and Allow me to play it.

(An:Play This While Intro happening)

A Dark Field Is Shown as Many Characters Are Shown Appearing By And Each of Them look like they lost Something Until It Shows (Y/n) Who likes he's Going Insane Until he Jumps Up and A Black Figure appears Along with Title Card.

"Soul Syncro"

The Title Card shattered Like Glass and we Cut to See (Y/n) Walking By Himself at Night.

GoodWitch:Is that even safe?

Shinra:It's An Opening,He Can't hear us.

It Zooms in to Show (Y/n)'s Face Covered With Desperation And Depression until He saw Someone....it Was Daisy!

He Reached Out for but She Looked Like She Was Turned Into a Grim Monster And An Arsenal Of Hands Take Him Away As We Cut To Remnant And See Weiss With a Serious Face Practicing With Her Weapon.

It switches Shigaraki trying to be Prince Charming And Failing And a Quickswitch of A monster And A Big bad along with Some characters Becoming Evil.

Henry:Scary!

Blake:This doesn't Seem Well.

We See (Y/n)'s Family Smiling At Him As He Smiles Back but It Turns To Show That It Was An Illusion and that they were all Murdered As Our Hero has The Soul Synchronizer On Him And Has A Tear go down his cheek as he says.

(Y/n):Black Memory.

It Switches To Show (Y/n) Has Transformed into His Rose Soul And Is Battling All The Villians Around him And Even Goes Fisticuffs On them As he Screams With Rage while It Zooms In To See the Real (Y/n) Doing The Exact Same thing Inside the Body And It Gives The appearance Of Someone Who Is Probably A Hero Or Villian.

Subaru:I hate it,when Anime does that.

The Screen Showed (Y/n) sitting In the rain Holding His legs Until it Stops And Someone Offers their Hand,He looks Up but Their face And Body Is Shadowed.

Katsuki:Oh,Come on!

Bakugou Wouldn't Say it Out loud But the Opening got him Pumped and Excited.