(Y/n) & (T/n)

Will:Alright everyone,Get ready for this as this shows What would Happens if Our Resident (L/n) Twins Were Geniuses.

(Y/n):We Already Are.

(T/n):Yeah but not of Knowledge.

The twins laugh to themselves remembering all the times that they caused So much trouble In their Home.

A Calendar Had Multiple Days On it before It all Started flying,Thanks to the Wind as The Song Began.

Song:There's a 104 days of summer vacation,Then school comes along just to end it.

Yang:Right.

Ruby:And there's Never Anything Cool To do knowing your summer Vacation Is Limited.

It Zooms Down a Tree to show The Two Twin Brothers as 10 year olds And the Dog,Milo themselves Relaxing While,A Young (Y/n) Is Wondering what to do.

Song:So the annual problem for our generation Is Finding a Good Way To spend it.

Weiss:How about Reading?

Mario:

Song:Like maybe...

The Screen Kept Getting Closer to Our Mc's Face Until....

Song:Building A Rocket

The two Were in space Suits Coming out of a rocket as they Were In space On Either The Freaking Moon Or A Not yet Discovered planet.

Everyone:WHAT THE HELL?!

Ruby:Awesome....

Ozpin:How did they pull that Off?

Noelle:How could they afford That?!

Song:Or Fighting a Mummy.

Like The Song Said With (Y/n) On Top Of (T/n)'s Shoulder,They Were about to fight A MUMMY!

Izuku:Isn't that dangerous since a Mummy Can Curse People?

Asta:It still sounds Awesome.

(Bf/n):I wanna Try it Myself!

Song:Or Climbing Up the Eiffel Tower.

(Y/n) Was In a suit and he was Orchestrating A Line Of Penguins and His Brother Playing the Trumpet.

Mine:You play the Trumpet?

(T/n):No,Of course Not.

Song:Discovering something that doesn't exist...

The Brothers Unveiled something And underneath was Unholy Ships.