Actor au

Will:Hey guys,I know Some of you are In pain from echo....

Mine:She CRUSHED MY SPINE!

Will:But Thanks to my healing power and you guys are Really weak,It was easy!

Vegeta:WHO ARE YOU CALLING WEAK?!

Will ignores the viewers And Simply Points to the Screen before Saying....

Will:Get ready because this is a Actor Au.

(Y/n):Wait What?

Izuku:Huh?

Izuku:Huh?

Bakugou:What the hell?!

Will:Like i said,Actor Au,It's Self Explanatory.

Iida:So,Everything That happens to us In this Universe is Actually Just Acting?

Will:Yep.

Ruby:Awesome.

Mine Screams Immediately As A Beam Is Seen from Outside the Base and Inside,It was Shaked As Akame Looked Up wondering what it was While Up Stairs,(T/n)/Tatsumi Looks At The Giant Hole Caused By Mine's Weapons.

(T/n)/Tatsumi:YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME!

Mine:WELL,I MISSED!

Will:Cut!

Mine Immediately throws Away the Prop The Weapon And Slaps (T/n) As The Wig flies off his Head and we cut to an Interview.

Interviewer:How does it feel To act out such Embarrassing things in front of a Camera?

(T/n) Rubs His Neck And explains how he felt as mine Just said.

(T/n):It's......It's Just Awkward,Ya know?I mean She's A Friend.

Mine:Yeah and I have to purposely Miss With My Fake gun to kill him for seeing me like that.

Mine:Fake?

(T/n):Make sense but at least,I'm still me.

The next Scene Showed (Y/n) And Will Talking To Interviewers about stuff.

Interviewer:How Long Did it Take To film your stories And (Y/n),What Stories Of Will's Did you Act in?

Will:It Depended On What story,Actually.

(Y/n):Stories Of Will's?That's Easy!I Acted In Three Stories But Over 100,If You Count All The Chapters In The Real world Reader film And If You Wanna know How I change My hair,I put a Wig on.

(Y/n):That's A Lot But I don't need a Wig.

(Y/n)'s Girls:No,you Don't.

The Next Scene Showed (Y/n) in his Crescent rose Outfit With The Rest Of The Weaponized Love Cast And They Were looking at the Camera Smiling.

(Y/n):I gotta Say One of my Favorite Projects Is gotta be Weaponized Love Because Even though I had Play Crescent Rose,Those Three were Pretty Fun to be Around.

(Bf/n):they Can't Be More Fun Than Me!

The next one Had Chisaki Looking like a Normal person and Spoke As well As Explained something...

Chisaki:It's kind Of a funny story,At the start of filming,I guess my acting was very Convincing because it Scared both Eri's Actor and Replacement actor,So Much that they Won't Go On Set!This Is Why (Y/n)'s Little Sister,Bailey Now Plays Eri Because She Wasn't Terrified of Me.

Bailey Shakes And Nods saying That he's lying but her big brother reassures her that it's different because it's another dimension.

The Next Scene Showed Bailey Being Held By (Y/n) And Chisaki Nearby As Bailey Says...

Bailey:there Gonna Put the Eri-Chan Wig On Me!

(Y/n):Yup!

Chisaki:And i gotta become the big mean Bad guy Again.

Kaminari:Big mean bad guy?

Meanwhile With our MC,he was Comforting his little sister.

(Y/n):See,Bailey,I told you,he isn't the same as the one who hurt you.

Ruby:Crescent Rose is NOT Heavy!

(Y/n):Right........And Issei Isn't A Pervert.

Issei:Hey!

The Next Interview Had (Y/n) Himself But he Was Alone and He Was Asked this.

Interviewer:How Many Stories Have You Acted In And Do You Ever Try To keep in with Your Co-Stars from Said Stories?

(Y/n):*Sigh*Too Many to count And Also.......No,I Don't because I Have a Regular Life And It's More important to me Than My Celebrity Life....Also,Do You Know How Many Author Gods I Worked With?

(Y/n):Do i Even Wanna Know?

Will:Probably Not.

Echo:Yeah because some Were Yandere,Some Union,Some Lemon,Some Murder And Some-

(Y/n):I GET IT!

Will:DON'T FUCKING YELL IT AT MY WIFE!

Immediately,(Y/n) Shrunk in fear as Despite,Will's Personality,He Is a GOD that Can Do Almost ANYTHING,So Better Not Piss him off.

(Y/n)[timid]:sorry.

Echo:YOU WILL BE!

Echo Pulled Back on a Slingshot And Let go as it hit (Y/n)'s Crotch Causing him to scream in Pain!