Power Rangers: Timeline Guardians ep 5

Will:Hey,Everyone!Guess What?!

(Y/n):Will,What about your sister?

Will:I put her in the healing area but more Importantly,Episode Five Of Power Rangers: Timeline Guardians!

Everyone:Seriously?!

(Y/n):Oh man,It's felt like Forever.

Katsuki:Well,Don't Just Stand There,Play It!

Will:Fine and Go Fuck Yourselves.

The screen opens up with the Classic Narration as it Showed People Being Attacked By Saiku's Monsters across the Multiverse And Space time continuum.

Narrator:Long Ago,The Ruler Of the Dark Dimension saiku Found The Humanity Core,The Essence of Good And Hope And Tried to Claim it For Himself.

The 5 Animalistic Guardians Of the Dimensions And Timelines Are Shown Giving Up their Energy to Send Saiku back to where he belongs but in Turn,Losing their Bodies.

Narrator:But The Dimension Guardians Sacrificed Themselves To Protect The Balance and keep the dimensions Safe from The Monster,saiku.

Narrator:Years later,Saiku returns with His Soldiers and Army Of Galacti-bots To find The energy and claim it for himself.

Narrator:Only ONE Team Of heroes can stop Him. 

You and The Others Are Shown Running Towards Something Or Someone As you Step up And Say This.

(Y/n):It's Morphing Time!

It Shown them Morphing As The Narrator Introduces Them As.... 

Narrator:They are The Power Rangers Timeline Guardians!

It Cuts to Saiku's lair and Like before,The Inside of it Is a Dark Area And It's Screams Evil As Dark Spirit Like Energy waves Fly Around In it as It showed saiku speaking to one of his best soldiers.

Saiku:So,Mazoku Tell me why you wish to duel the red ranger?

Mazoku was a Monster who resembled a Nightmare In the Real World and It appears That he Wields A Black Sword,Possibly one of Darkness.

(Y/n):Dear God!

Issei:Talk About Ugly.

(Bf/n):You mean like you?

Mazoku:As i said,he interests me and I Must Duel him to test His Strength and See if He's a Worthy foe but with his team in the way,It will not be possible.

Saiku:Don't Worry,I already have something to deal with those four.

A Monster came out with a cape and A card deck in hand and He resembles A Card game itself.

??:I'm Here,Master.

Saiku:TrapCard Will Capture the Other rangers and You duel The Red Ranger but once You Had your Fun,I want the two of you to Destroy All Five Of Them!