Funny Moments Of (T/n) As Tatsumi

Will:Guys,I Decided to Stop The (Y/n) Train For Now And Show Someone Else.

Everyone:........What?

Echo:He's Gonna Show Someone else.

(Y/n):FINALLY!All You've Been Doing Is Basically Show Me As An Asshole Or Jackass Or Both.

Will:Well,Forget those And Laugh At Your Brother As these Are Funny moments Of Him before He and The Rest Of Night Raid Came here.

(T/n):Oh No.

Leone:This Oughta be good.

The Screen Showed Sheele,Leone And Your Twin Back as Tatsumi And They Are All In The Night Raid Base.

Sheele:oh?He Still Doesn't Wanna Be Apart of the team In Spite of All That's Happened.

Leone:he's a bit Hesitant,Though,I was Hoping you can give him A few words of Encouragement,Okay?

(T/n):I wasn't Heisitant,Rather...YOU DRAGGED ME THERE AND IGNORED ME WHEN I TOLD YOU TO LET GO OF ME!

Leone:Hehe.

Sheele:Well,Since we Showed you the location of Our Hideout,If We Can't Convince you to join the Team Than you'll be Dead.

Yami(Sarcastic):Wow,Great Encouragement.

This Caused (T/n)/Tatsumi To Deadpan And Become Slightly Scared.

(T/n)/Tatsumi:Uh.....Is That Supposed To be Encouragement Or A Threat?

Bailey:Leave My Big Brother,(T/n) Alone!

(T/n):Uh.....Bailey,That Already Happened....it's My Memory....Sort Of....

The Next Scene Was Meeting Bulat And Shaking His Hand.

Bulat:Name's Bulat,Pleasure's Mine.

(T/n)/Tatsumi Decided to be Nice And Shake Hands As Bulat Did put his hand out but Leone Soon said This.

Leone:And Yes,He's Gay.

(T/n)/Tatsumi Did A small Recoil As Bulat Just Laughed It Off And Said To His Teammate.

Bulat:Now,Don't Give him the Wrong Idea...Yet.

(T/n)/Tatsumi:'I Can Think Of A LOT Of Wrong Ideas'

(T/n):SHUT UP!SHUT UP!SHUT UP!

(T/n) Kept Saying This As everyone Laughed But Bulat Said This.....

Bulat:That Was My Fault,It's My Mistake.

The Next Was Of The (L/n) Twin In Disguise Meeting Akame for the First Time.

Akame:So,Have You joined us yet?

(T/n)/Tatsumi Opened his Mouth But closed It and Gave his Answer.

(T/n)/Tatsumi:No.

Akame:Than,I'm Sorry but I won't Sharing any of My Dinner With you.

(T/n)/Tatsumi:'I'm Okay With That...This Chick Already Tried to Kill Me Twice,I Better Watch out for Her'

(T/n):Glad,I Thought that Because Akame Can Be Wild And I Don't Mean Just Because She's A Wild Child....No Offense.

Akame:None Taken.

Will:Heads Up,This Has To Do With What Mine Said To (T/n) Earlier back When i explained The Rip-chain Thing.

(L/n) Siblings:'What Did (T/n) Do?'

We Open To See (T/n)/Tatsumi Walk In Mine's Room to get her for Breakfast.....Only To See Her In Nothing but A Bra And Panties.

Mineta:AWESOME!

(T/n)'s Ear Was Immediately Pulled By His Mother Who Demanded An Explanation.

(T/n):MOM!I'll Explain On-Screen-OW!Just Let Go-OW!

Mine Screams Immediately As A Beam Is Seen from Outside the Base and Inside,It was Shaked As Akame Looked Up wondering what it was While Up Stairs,(T/n)/Tatsumi Looks At The Giant Hole Caused By Mine's Weapons.

(T/n)/Tatsumi:YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME!

Mine:WELL,I MISSED!

It Shows A Closer Look At Mine Which Is Basically Nothing Special And Her Weapon Which Is Special As She continued to Speak.

Mine:You Filthy Pervert,How Dare You Dodge When you Know You Deserve to DIE!

(T/n)/Tatsumi:Oh,Whatever!If You Slept In So Late Than I Wouldn't Have Been Ordered to come Get You....

His Finger Immediately goes down As He Shows A Face Of A Guy who's A Bit afraid.

Mine:Maybe So But Haven't You Ever Heard Of a thing Called "Knocking"!?

(Y/n) Pats His Twin On The Back As he Wanted to Calm (T/n) After Remembering That but Still,(Y/n) Did Think That Was Funny,There Brothers But They Ain't Perfect.

Mine:I Remember You flicked My Head After I Was Going To Give you A Compliment.

(T/n):DID YOU FORGET WHAT IT DID TO MY FREAKING HAIR!?

Will:Haha,Here's One More To Watch And It's This....

(M/n):So....(T/n),You and This Mine Girl Are Soulmates!

(T/n) And Mine:HELL NO!

(Y/n):Bro,You Can't Run Away from Love,You Have to Work At it.

(T/n)[Blushing]:I DON'T LOVE HER!

(B/n):Than Why are You Blushing?

Will Continues To Stare At Them And Sigh Knowing That's How Normal Humans Are but He Hears The Sound of A Remote Being Messed With And Turns To see His Baby Boy,Wyatt With a Remote in his Mouth.

Will:Oh no,Give That To daddy.

Will takes The Remote But he Starts Crying But Echo Was Prepared And Gave Him A Rattle to Keep him Occupied And Will Puts A Blue Pacifier in his Mouth which will make Fall asleep And Than,Will And Echo Can Do One Thing That Many Parents With A Baby Love......Sleep Because THEY COULDN'T SLEEP FOR A WEEK!.....Neither Could Anyone Else in the Theater And Yes,There Are Sleeping rooms For These Guys while Will and Echo Have their Own Home but Still,Will and Echo Love Their Son.