Mr.(L/n) And His Fucked Up Class.

Will:Alright,Now This Is Pretty Simple As (Y/n) Is a Normal Teenager on Remnant That Was Suddenly Offered A Job As A Teacher at Beacon.

Ozpin:A Teenage Teacher?

GoodWitch:That doesn't Sound Good And Possibly Troubling.

(Y/n):Start The Show.

You Are Shown In A Classroom In A Tuxedo And Having your Hair Back With your Students Staring At you As you introduce yourself.

(Y/n):Greetings Everyone,My Name Is (Y/n) (L/n) And I Am Your Teacher but Let Me Say That I Am Going To Be Different Than Other Teachers By Teaching You About Dust And Combining It But My Punishments From Me?Let's Just Say That You Won't Be Getting A Detention.

Sam:What's He Going To Do?

(T/n):My Twin Is Probably Gonna Do Something Insane.

Cardin:Why should We even take this Class Seriously And Besides,Your Like Our Age!

You kept A neutral face As You told Cardin to Come Down As He Was Going to get a punishment From the teacher.

(Y/n):Time To get Your Punishment.

Cardin:What?Sent to Ozpin's Office?Or A Detention Slip?

(Y/n):No......This.

You Pulled Out out A Gun And Shot him in his head Scaring your students as they Scream in Pure Terror.

Izuku:OH MY GOD!

Makoto:You Shot Him?!

(F/n):My Son Is A Psychopath,Isn't He?

(Y/n):Oh!Calm Down,He'll Be Up In 3....2.....1.

Cardin Gets Up And Screams As you Tell him To Shut Up And Go Back To His Seat to Which He Does And Sits Down.

(Y/n):Now!If Any Of You try Anything,That's Gonna Be You!I Don't Care If Black,White,Gay,Straight Or Trans Or Even A Faunas!That Will Be YOU!

Everyone Looks At You As They Had One Thought Play In Their Head.

Everyone:'I Want My Mommy'

Will:End.

Everyone:That's It?!

Will:Yeah,Sorry But I Got Other Things To Worry About Other Than You Guys.

Nezuko:That's Kind Of Mean.

Will:I'm A F*cking GOD!I Don't Care but I Do Have to Protect you,If a Harbinger Comes In And Attacks.

Everyone(Except Will,Echo & Y/n):A What?

Will:If The Chief Gives Me Permission,I'll Show A Past Mission And Something That Led To Him and Artemis Getting Kids........And Artemis Becoming an Overprotective Scary Mother.