Heisei Riders henshin part 2

Will:Alright,We're Picking up Where We left off And Watching The Heisei Era Kamen Riders Henshin But This Time,It's the Other 10.

Akko:Than,Let's Watch.

~W~

Makoto And Iida Were Standing Side-By-Side With Each Other As the Two walk Towards A Dino Monster Or 'Dopant'

Dino?:Who are You?!

Makoto:The Two Of Us Are a Single Detective....Let's Go,Phillip.

Tenya:Phillip?

Will:i'll Explain.

The Two Pulled Two....USB Sticks?WRONG!these Are Memories And Makoto's Memory Was Purple With A J While Iida's had A Green Color And A 'C' On It.

The Two Press The Buttons On The Memories As They Announce Their Power Type.

~CYCLONE~

~JOKER~

Both:Henshin.

Both of them said together while being back to back with each other. Iida inserted his USB stick into his driver first which teleported to Makoto's driver, who then inserted it himself while inserted his own and slanted both sides that form a shape of a 'W'.

~CYCLONE!JOKER!~

Upbeat music plays as heavy winds surrounded Makoto, while Iida fainted to the ground, transforming him. The right side of his body is all green with golden yellow cuffs around the wrist and ankle, the shoulder pad has a stacked 'V' shaped golden yellow outline while the chest a single 'V' shape on his peck. The left side is all black with deep violet cuffs on his wrist and ankle, the shoulder pad has a stacked 'V' shaped deep violet outline while the chest a single 'V' shape on his peck. There is a single silver line dividing the two colors. The helmet is similar to the body but the head crest has a silver 'W' shape with a red jewel under it and has red compound eyes.

??:Sa Dopant...omae-wa tsumi-wo kazaero!

Rider Of Two Souls,Kamen Rider Double/W

Will:This Rider's Story Is About This...The Two Have the device they use to become W is called the Double Driver, which is an upgraded version of a Memory Driver, developed for the user to link with Philip to access his abilities, and the successor of the Lost Driver in terms of belt design. The Double Driver uses two specialized Gaia Memories at once for even more power for the user. There is only one physical Double Driver, but when Makoto places it on him, another Double Driver manifests itself onto Philip. The usb looking devices are Gaia Memories, the Gaia Memories are mysterious devices resembling USB flash drives that contain all of the Earth's knowledge of what it represents. Through specific means, they enable users to either become a Dopant or a Kamen Rider while harnessing the powers and skills relating to the aspects of the Gaia Memory.