Will's lost Memories

Will was Relaxing with everyone in the theater until for some reason,the screen lit up.

It showed a First person POV of Someone....Possibly a Baby.

Will:This again?

Smg4:Wait,You didn't do this?

Will:Nope and it happened before.

Echo:Yep with our own son.

Tanjiro:She tried to Kill us.

Zenitsu:SHE HAD A SWORD MADE OF FREAKING CHAINSAWS AND IT WAS COVERED IN FIRE!

A Woman,Possibly the mother is Shown as the Baby is Shown Reaching it's tiny hands towards her and it turns to a 3rd person style and reveals her appearance as she Laughs.

??:*Laugh*Aren't You a Mischievous One?

All Pervs:HELLO,HOTTIE!

Smart people:'They're Gonna Get murdered,Aren't They?'

(Y/n):'I wonder if That Baby Is......'

??:Avalyn,I see Your having fun with the baby.

She turns to see her lover and father to the baby.

Will:'Why do i have this feeling of familiarity?'

Avalyn:Kūsho,There you are.

The Now Named Kūsho Approached The now Named Avalyn and Simply Says this....

Kūsho:How are you two feeling?I may Be Something Dark And Empty But i care about you two.

The baby Got fussy and whined for attention from his parents Using all his Baby age Willpower until he's hugged and Kissed On his Cheeks by both parents.

Kūsho & Avalyn:Don't Worry,You get  attention Too!

The two parents looked at the baby and revealed that the baby had white hair and blue eyes and that it was  actually....

Everyone:.........WILL?!/ME?!

Echo:My In-Laws.

Will:'So.......Those two are my parents'

The two hugged him tight but it  switched to another date as it showed The Two holding baby will tight as they are Vanishing.

Echo:They are places given a human form.....So........

(Y/n):It's Only Temporary for them but Will,It Isn't?

Izuku:I guess it makes sense.

Avalyn:I don't Wanna Abandon Our  Baby boy.

Kūsho:We Don't Have A Choice,We're Returning to what we originally were and Since Will was born natural,he'll stay but who knows,How it'll effect him. 

The family of three stayed huddled up until a bright light covered them all and What Out came......

Young Will:W-where am i?

Was the fact Will has Somehow  Become Older.

Will(Shocked):So......That's What Happened?

Will Remembered when he was created and that was being A Ball Of Light Appearing and forming into a Figure that Soon Shattered To reveal Young will but apparently,It was actually he was born and he was a baby that was made Older by his own PARENTS!

But....Will Calculated this on Everything and it's possible,He either Fast Foward In time Or He became older and Everyone became Younger to keep it in balance And There's still one thing left to do.

Will:i have To face Them again for what they Did,Even if they didn't want to,They still basically Abandoned Me.

(Y/n):Dude,C'mon!

Zoey:Get Serious,Man.

Coral:Will,You heard What they said on Screen,they didn't Want to-

Will(Hurt):THEY STILL DID IT!THEY STILL ABANDONED ME!THEY STILL LEFT ME BEHIND!YOU ALL HAVE PARENTS BUT I DON'T AND MY MASTER WHO WAS THE ONLY PARENT I HAD WAS KILLED,SO I CAN'T COUNT HIM,YOU GUYS HAVE PARENTS,I DIDN'T!EVEN AN AUTHOR GOD'S MORTAL SELF IS LUCKIER THAN US!

Will is Straight Up Crying with a pissed off look but walks off saying.

Will:Go On a break,I'm gonna go rest.

Echo with baby wyatt follows her Husband and Wraps her Arms around him as she says this To him.

Echo:It's Okay,Let me help you rest than..

Will Looked At her with a serious look and Simply asked.

Will:No Sex?

Echo Smiles and nods at her Husband because she loves him and they're are more important things than That,So....

Echo:No Sex.

Will smiled And Responded with Okay as they walked off to put wyatt to bed and Than,Head to their own Room in which they got in and Echo Hugged him pushing her Face into his Chest as He decides to his wife back.

Will:Thank you for being my Wife,Echo.

Echo:No Need to thank me,I Became Your Wife Because I Love You and I would never let you Be Alone or feel like you should be alone.

Echo kisses will's Forehead as he smiles and kisses her Forehead as well and simply says....

Will:That's is Why i love you,Echo.

The two fell asleep and safe In each other's arms and Didn't Wanna be Anywhere else.