New Views

The Audience Grabbed and Demanded Will to show Something else after Rejecting The Amnesiac Isekai Idea.

Will:Fine,Try to be Nice and Get Bitched at.....Jeez.

He Looks at his multiverse idea book and ideas that Other Gods Had sent And Wondered what he could that he didn't already do,Than,Will Realized What he could Do!

Will:I'm Gonna Expand!

Everyone Looked at Him and Asked What The Hell he meant And he simply said.

Will:I Remembered that i was Once Asked if the Viewings Would have different Main Characters For each one After I did the teen years for the first time And i said "No" but Now.......The Answer Is A yes.

Lubbock:What does that mean?

Echo:My husband is Saying that You'll all get A chance as the MC but (Y/n) is The Main MC.

Everyone Nodded in understanding and Asked to begin the First One.

Will:Okay,First up is A genderbent Ruby Rose And His problem With Girls as Well as Hiding a little Secret from His Friends and Family.

Ryan Rose Was A Simple Young man with the colors of red and black on his Outfit.

Ruby:Wow,That Outfit Looks Nice.

(Y/n):please,That Looks Like Something I wore Already.

The Teen Was Marching Through Town Until The Sound of An Explosion Was Heard as Bank Robbers Are Seen Driving Off While Cops And The Huntsmen and Huntresses Try to catch them but Ryan.....He Just Smirks.

Yang:Oh,I know a smirk like That.

Iida:Should we be worried?

He Grabs his shirt And pulls It Left and right to reveal a Spider Symbol as it cuts to a new figure who was Swinging Around And Above the cars as It reveals Who Is Swinging.

Everyone(Real world):SPIDER-MAN!

Weiss:Who?

Ruby:Who's That?

(Y/n):An Awesome Hero.

He lands on top of the Car of the robbers as They see That they Got Spider Man on their Tale.

Ryan:Hey,Boys,Mind If I catch A ride?

Robber#1:Sorry But We Got This Itsy Bitsy Spider Out.

He Tried To shoot Ryan But He used His Webs And swung it away from the Robber As well as Began to Web The sides Of the car,Making slow down until stops And When it did,he grabs them And hands them to the police as they said this.

Cop#1:Thanks Again,Spidey,I know That Some People Don't trust You but You're Okay in my Book.

Ryan:Thank you and Besides,Just Doing My Job as your friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man.

Ruby:That is So cool.

Yang:I wanna Do that.

Izuku:Wait.....If He's a hero,does he have Villains?

He Swings Away and Changes Back to his Civilian/Normal Outfit as he heads back to school Unaware of Someone Spying On him with Interest Despite Not knowing This Boy Was Spider-Man And the one Spying was....

(Y/n):Neopolitan?

Ruby:Who?

Will:Yeah,Some People including Myself like to ship Neo with a Male Ruby,Don't Ask why but I will tell You that It is one Crazy Ride like To Be A Dick,I'll Show you ONE Scene from one of his battles without revealing the Villain's true identity

Ryan Was In a Wrecked State with His mask Torn And His Suit ripped As He confronted The Green Goblin and try to stop Him again before he hurts Anyone else But than,he Saw A pumpkin Bomb Coming Towards Him as he can't do anything but watch as It explodes and sends him flying.

Ryan:*Scream*

Will:That's that.

Everyone:WHAT?!

Shinra:But there's So Many unanswered Questions.

Yang:Yeah,"like How did ryan get his Powers"?

Asta:Who's The green goblin?

Maizono:Who's the love interest?

(Y/n):Did someone pull an "Uncle Ben"?!

Will:Well......I Guess You're Gonna Have to find Those answers out for Yourself.

Everyone:*Cries like Eric Cartman*

Will:*Sigh*

Echo:*Giggles*