Class Shenanigans Part 2

Will Walks Into The Theater but He's Sweating And Panting like A LOT For Some Reason.

(Y/n):Uh......Are You Okay,Will?

Will:Huh?Y-yeah,I'm Fine But A Certain Somebody Is Here And Well...

The Theater Door Opens And It Reveals......

A New Face To You And The Others but Not To Will!

??(Horny):Will,Why Did You Leave Me?We Were In The Middle Of A Session?

Will:I'M TIRED,ECHO!DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY SESSIONS WE DID?!

The Now Named Echo Gave A Sultry Smile As She Said This To The Goofball God.

Echo:Of Course I Do,I Counted And It was 9,721 Rounds Of Pure Sex!

Everyone Else:'HOLY SHIT!!'

Will:Yeah....I Know I Said I Was Sad That I Don't Have Kids To Call My Own But Now,I Do!With You!

Echo Smiles And Walks Up and Hugs the God As he Hugs her Back and Smiles And Finally Introduces Her.

Will:Everyone,Let Me Say While Introductions Are Late,This Is Echo....My Wife.

Everyone:WHAAAAAATTTTTT!??!?!?!?!

Summer:You Have A Wife?!

Naegi:Is There Anything Else We Don't know About You?

Kirigiri:If There Is,He Won't Tell Us.

(T/n):My God!Why Did You Never Say Anything Before?

Will:Hey!I Don't Have To Tell You My Personal Life!

(Y/n):YOU'VE BEEN SHOWING MINE!

Will:Don't Care And Anyways,Here Is a Part 2 To Class Shenanigans.

Everyone Except You Cheers At The Fact They'll See More Of Your Classmates As You Just Sigh.

(Y/n):This'll Be Interesting.

You Were Relaxing in Class Until a Certain Greenette Slams Her Hands Onto Your Desk And You Look Up To See Ashley But She Prefers To Be Called "Ash".