Deadpool In Action And Will Is A Guardian

Will:Hey Guys,Get Ready for A hero Who's Perverted And Crazy.

Alya:Wait,What does that Mean?

(Y/n) & Will:You'll See.

The screen showed a highway bridge on which (Y/n) was sitting, with his legs hanging, in A hero costume That Had Colors Of Red And Black And Even Covered with A mask on. A small radio was sitting beside him and there was A Drawing Of Him written on a paper but it Seem to be taped to it and He was seen to make a crud crayon drawing of him shooting Someone with the words "Hi,I'm Francis!" written above. He was listening to the beat that was playing on the radio as he completed his drawing And Then as the camera zoomed closer to his face,he looked at the screen and spoke.

Deadpool:Wha–? Oh, hello! I know, right? Whose balls did I have to fondle to get my very own Chapter? I can't tell you. But it does rhyme with..Polverine And Jinja Nomic..And let me tell ya,They got a nice pair of smooth criminals down there...

Will:HEY!My Boss Has NEVER Done Anything Like That With You!!

Weiss:You Do Realize You're Talking To A Screen?

Out of the Blur,Deadpool Looked Directly At.....Them?

Deadpool:Hey!Watch It,Ice Queen!They Don't Call Me "Merc With a Mouth" For Nothing.

Silence Ran Through The Theater As Everyone Had To Process What Just Happened As Some On Screen Managed to Talk to Them!

Everyone(Except Real world):WHAT THE HELL!?

Weiss:HOW IS HE TALKING TO US!?

Deadpool:Because I'm Awesome!

Will:Deadpool,Just Show Something!

Deadpool:Show Something?OKAY!

(Imagine She's Nude)

Deadpool Pulled Up An Image Of Artemis,Ninjacomix's WIFE Being NAKED!

Will:NOT THAT YOU IDIOT!Now,He's Gonna Kill Us!

Everyone Was currently Trying to Ignore the Picture Of the Naked Woman Except The Perverts Because Koneko Knocked The Shit Out of them.

(Y/n):W-who Is That?

Will Sighed And Decided to Explain Who it Is And Hopefully find a way to get deadpool to remove that Picture!

Will:That's Artemis And Her Husband Is My Boss,NinjaComix And This Is Him.