Miraculous & (Y/n),The Powerless Hero!

Will:Alright Everyone,This Is Something Interesting.

Izuku:Interesting How?

Will:Well,It's The World of Miraculous And Have (Y/n) Being A Hero but for those of that World,Not the way you think.

Marinette:What do you mean?

Will:You'll See.

You were Relaxing In Bed Until....The Clouds and Sky Darkened Making it Look Like it Was About To Rain.

(Y/n):What The?But it's Supposed to Be A Sunny Day today.

Pinkie:Woah,COOL!

Akko:Huh.

Marinette:Stormy Weather.

(Y/n):.....Ya Know Anyone could Tell By The Weather Conditions.

You Zip up your Red Jacket And Look Around to see What Was Going On And you Saw A Person Who Looked Messed Up......By a lot!

(Y/n):OH!Oh,You meant The Akuma!

Nino:I Don't Think your other Self Is Gonna Be Alright.

(Y/n):Hey,I learned I'm Half Oni And if you didn't Know That's A Demon!

Ram:Calm Down,NOW!

(Y/n):SORRY!

Rem:I never Thought I would See My Sister Act like This And Act like A Mother Even if He's My Future Nephew.

You Look at her And She Looks At you And this Stayed Like This for A Few Seconds As you Say....

(Y/n):You Look like If Mother Nature & Disasters Had a Baby.

Alya:Oh,He Is SO Gonna Get it.

Stormy Weather:

(Y/n):*Screams*

(Y/n):*Screams*

You Were sent Flying And Ended up Landing Near two people as You Say this.

(Y/n):*Groans In Pain*I Was JUST Speaking The Truth.

??:What Truth?