interactive Choice#2:Destroy Simara

*This One is The Canon One*

We open in another theater as Simara Was in a chair with her Hands tied As will and Echo stared at her.

Simara:So,What did you idiots Have Planned?Why am I here?

Echo:Well,We Were Gonna Murder You but We Remembered that You basically can't die,So we'll Have You do this,Instead.

Will Puts 4-D Glasses On her And Says on thing to her before leaving with echo.

Will:You Might Wanna See A Therapist after this.

The two left as the Film started Leaving Simara confused.

Simara:Wait....Watching a Movie In 4-D?That's it?that doesn't....

However as the Movie Started to pick Up pace,She Realized WHY She was made to watch it and In 4-D.

Simara:Wait.....Hey!HEY!HEY!HEY!HEY!No.

Meanwhile Outside Of This Theater While the sounds of simara's terrified screams are Heard is will,Echo and everyone Else as That theater Is Just one Part of the Space Will brought them too and he can show anything.

(Y/n):Will.......Don't you think that despite her Being evil that Making Her Watch THAT Is a Bit....Extreme.

Will:I did what i had To do.

Coral:But Showing THAT!?

Will:She's a Villain,She's Used to it.

Tanjiro:I get that but.......That was Just Pure EVIL!

everyone looked at the Poster Of the Movie as this Movie Was a Crossover between two Abominations and It's These Two.

And Even Worse,It was ALL In 4-D which means It Feels like you're In The Movie!

And Even Worse,It was ALL In 4-D which means It Feels like you're In The Movie!........Yeah.......Simara Is Gonna Some PTSD For LOOOOONG Awhile.