☠️Killing Game Finale☠️

Will:Everyone,We're Heading Back to the Killing Game But This Is The Final Chapter.

Everyone(Who knew):Really?!

Will:Yep

He said to the viewers As he spoke to his Audience As well As well as think of something.

Will:'But.......Will You guys be Ready for The Twist of this series?'

He said in his mind as the Viewing began Once Again.

After suffering So Much From Monokuma And Losing The Others From Him,(Y/n) And The Others Finally Decide To find A way to Get out of the school and without Monokuma's Motives but c'mon,It's Monokuma!

Smg4:So,Explain.

Everyone Catched them Up on what they missed And To make Sure they Got it,Will played it all in their Heads and Probably shouldn't have done that because... boopkins Was crying.

Boopkins:Why,They could have just Watched Anime Together!

Everyone:Not how it works.

Monokuma:So,You wanna Leave the School?I'll Let You leave after A class trial.

(Y/n) And the others Were shout At him that They Weren't Gonna do another Class Trial But He Said Something.

Monokuma:But This Class Trial Is Special as It's a trial To Reveal the Truth of the School and The Mastermind but before you do That,I want you to gather Your evidence!

(Bf/n):The Mastermind?they're gonna hold A class trial for that?

Vegeta:That bear is known for Anything as long as he wants to do it.

(Y/n),Weiss,Aura,Natsu,Akko,Shinra And Izuku look at one Another And Nod Before Looking at Monokuma And Saying.....

Survivors:Let's End this Game!

Shinra:It feels like We're Actually about to fight.

(Y/n):Please,Don't Jinx it.

The group began to search for Clues And They found Some Clues to help But A Big clue Came When (Y/n) Searched in Monokuma's Room and Saw an Audio file and Played it and he heard this....

"The Mighty Resurrection of The Killing Game By Our Mighty King Of Despair and Destruction,they Who will bring forth a New world order"

Junko:King of despair?So either i get married or Someone Becomes my Successor.

Bob:Probably a Successor because who would marry a Crazy Bitch.

He sighs and puts it in his Pocket For later as he Meets with the Others and sees they Got evidence and They head to their Final Class Trial where Monokuma Is Waiting For Them.

(Y/n):'it's Time,Hope Vs Despair!Life and death,Murder in the Air,let's hope We can make It out of this Deadly-OH!let's Just Get this Over with'