Chapter 14

"Hey." She said

"Hey." I said back. I was staring right at her, but she wouldn't stay looking at me. She was going back and forth from me to the seat. I got into the car and then stared right ahead at the school. Neither of us said a word the entire drive to her house. The second we got to her house and she put the car in park she started getting down. I left my back pack in her car only because I knew she'd have to take me home later. There was no point getting everything down and getting comfortable when I didn't even know how long I'd be staying for. Once we walked inside I could tell no one was home. I decided to state the obvious anyways.

"No one's home?"

"No." She still hadn't really looked me in the eyes. I followed her up to her room and watched as she sat on her bed and then patted next to her for me to sit down. I did as I was told and sat down on the bed next to her. Without looking up she said

"I miss you." I felt my heart jump up to my throat. I took a breath.

"I miss you too."

"Do you really?" This took me by surprise. How could she possible think that I don't miss her. How could she possibly think that I don't think about her constantly, and miss her with every cell in my body.

"I do." I could feel a tension in the air. It was different though. I scooted myself a bit closer to her. That's all I wanted to do. Was get closer to her.

"Tess?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you still love me?" At this I started to laugh a bit.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because I'm so in love with you it hurts." She turned and looked at me now. Right in the eyes this time. Her gaze was so intense that I felt like she was staring right into my soul and checking whether or not I was worthy or not.

"Tess?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I kiss you?" I stopped breathing.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have..."

I cut her off. I couldn't take it anymore. In the middle of her sentence I rushed in and put my lips on hers. The contact set a fire inside me. She didn't hesitate to kiss me back, but our kiss wasn't heated and hot. It was slow. I felt her fingers move to my cheek and slowly trace out my jawline. Her fingers then found their way into my hair. They wrapped around the back of my neck and pulled me closer to her. Our lips moved softly, and slowly. I pulled back and placed my forehead on hers.

"Riley, I love you." I saw a single tear fall down her cheek before she opened her eyes. She then said

"I love you too Tess."

She leaned into me and kissed me again. Our lips moved in sync as she kissed me. I've missed her. I've missed her lips, her kisses, her hugs, her smile. I've missed her so much. With her hand still on my neck she slowly laid me down without separating out lips. Once I was laying down on the bed with her lying next to me with one leg laying on my body, she licked my bottom lip and then took it in her teeth and pulled just a little bit. I opened my eyes and just looked at her. She opened hers then placed her forehead on me. I ran both my hands through her hair and pulled her lips to mine. I then slid my hands down her body and pulled her on top of me so that she was straddling me. Our tongues were moving together in sync as she ran her hands softly down my neck and then to my arm and wrapped her fingers around my wrist. I slid my hands down to her belt loops and started to move her hips up and down on my body. She then moved her hands under my shirt. She then moved my bra out of the way and traced her fingers over my nipples. This sent shivers down my body. As she continued playing with my breast I couldn't help myself. A small almost whimper escaped my lips. I pulled harder on her belt loops, pulling her harder into my body making her moan just enough. She stopped grinding on me and picked up my shirt, moved my bra, and started to suck on my nipple. I ran my fingers through her hair while she ran her tongue over my breast. I slid my hands down her body to her butt and grabbed it. I felt her body move when I did that. She removed her lips from my nipple and came back up to my lips, and as she did so she came up on her knees while she was still on top of me. As we made out she slowly moved her hand down my neck, tracing her fingers over my skin, down to the hem of my jeans and slid one finger between my clothes and my skin. The motion sent electricity through my body. She undid my pants and slid her fingers over my underwear. As she toyed with me I undid her pants too and slid my hand in. I knew she was wet, but god, was she wet. More than I thought. When she slid her hand beneath my underwear I felt that electricity flowing through my body. I then slid my fingers under her under her panties and started to touch her. I knew exactly where she liked it, just like she knew exactly where I liked it. We started off slow. Torturing each other while silently begging for more. Her fingers felt so good. It felt like forever since she'd touched me. As the good feeling became more intense she started to collapse on top of me. Her shoulders were on my body and her face was right next to mine. As we kept going she would kiss me when it felt really good. Her fingers rubbing my clit made me even wetter. I could feel myself getting close, and I could tell she was too because she was starting to let our more whimpers and moans. Both of us were breathing harder. It felt so good that I almost didn't want it to stop. As soon as she started moaning loud I started to finish too. Moans escaped my lips. Once she finished she collapsed on me. We removed our hands from each other's pants and just laid. She was breathing so hard on me, and I was too. She came up on her elbows and leaned down and kissed me.

"I'm so in love with you." She said. I reached up and kissed her.

"I love you too."