Chapter 54

I followed her up my driveway and up the steps to my front door. There was a tension building in my chest, a buzzing in my body that made me warm all over. She stayed close to me as we walked, but not too close. I pulled my key out of my bag and opened the door. Riley was very cautious as she entered. She did a sweep of the living room and kitchen with her eyes before she returned her focus back to me. I understood the hesitation because of what happened the last time she was here.

I was still leaning up against the front door. Waiting. Waiting for her to do absolutely anything she wanted to me. She slowly made her way back to me and slowly brought her hands up to my neck, her thumbs sweeping across my cheeks. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her into me. Her smell was familiar and comfortable and so fucking sexy.

She leaned into me and started kissing my lips, soft and slow, I wanted more, needed more, but I waited. Waited for her to get comfortable. I pulled her body even closer to me, squeezing my body between hers and the door, I couldn't get close enough to her. The warmth in my body started to centralize in one location. Everything about her was just so, amazing. I felt her lips quietly part as she then slipped her tongue in my mouth. I loved it when she started to kiss me intensely. My breathing started to get shallow, hot, heavy. I felt her take one hand off my cheek and run it down the side of my body. The other slowly made its way to my throat and started to squeeze. A noise escaped my lips that I'd never made before, Riley pulled back to investigate the noise. The look in her eyes was burning.

"I've never heard that sound before." Her voice was low and almost like growl. I bit my lip. Her hand was still on my throat as she started kissing my cheek and down my jaw.

"You're the only one who can make me do that." I breathed out in ragged breaths.

Her other hand that had made its way down my body started feeling its way back up. She slipped it under my shirt and with it made my whole body feel electrified. It'd been so long since I'd felt her touch. She gently let it slide up my body. When her hand made its way to my breast she didn't move my bra, she toyed with me, playing with my nipple over my bra.

"Riley." I whined. Her response was to push my farther back against the wall. I bit my lip again. I wanted her. I wanted her now. She has always liked to toy with me, tease me until I couldn't take it anymore. In one swift movement I grabbed her hands and turned us around so she was against the wall. I pinned her hands above her head and watched her melt into my body. The look in her eyes was so intense it made me wet just looking at them. I pushed my lips against her then started to ravage her neck. Soft moans came out as I let my tongue lick her neck. She wiggled her wrists away from me and placed them on my butt and again pulled me closer to her. Riley is always in charge, even when she's not.

"Come on." I finally breathed out when the making out and teasing had become so overwhelming that I was ready to rip her clothes off right here against the door.

"Okay." She whispered. With that we raced up the stairs, but before that I'd make sure to lock the door and turn the alarm on, that way if anyone came home, we would know.

As soon as we were safely behind the locked door of my bed room Riley attacked me. Her soft gentle touches were now fast and deep and so amazingly sexy that I didn't have time to even think, my body just reacted. With our lips still touching she pulled me with her until she was on the bed, and then she stopped to grab my thigh signaling me to straddle her. I did as I was instructed. Her hands made their way under my shirt again and before I even knew it my bra was unhooked and she was pulling it out through my sleeves. I lifted my shirt up over my head and exposed myself. Riley took off her own shirt leaving her in nothing but a sports bra. She then placed her lips on my nipple and used her tongue to make me moan again. My hips moved instinctually and I started to grind on her, this led her to place her hands on my ass and move my body the way she wanted. I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed her back so that she was laying down and I was on top of her. I grabbed her hand that was on my butt still and led it to the place I wanted it to be. She undid my jeans with one hand and then started to rub me over my underwear. More teasing. My hips still moving, trying to make her see how much I wanted her already, but part of me loved it when she teased me.

Her lips were still on mine, moving together in perfect sync. When her hand slid underneath my panties I felt her smile against my mouth. I then opened my mouth and bit her bottom lip, pulling it ever so gently. She then pulled me down so that I was half way laying down. She turned her head to look at me and kissed me again. I then felt her fingers find the spot she knows I liked. My body started to explode with pleasure. I then felt her stop and when I opened my eyes she had this small smiled on her mouth. I felt her slide two fingers into me, my mouth opened but no sound came out. I was so enthralled by her, so caught up in her that I couldn't get a sound out. Riley's teeth sunk into my neck finally releasing the sound that had been caught in my throat. Riley stopped what she was doing and sat me back up on my knees.

"Take your pants off."

"Take yours off." I shot back. She smiled at me.

We both tore off our clothes leaving us in nothing but skin and sheets. This time though, I took control. Before Riley could resume what she was doing, I was on top of her. I pinned her hands above her head again and started in on her nipple. Quiet whimpers escaped her lips. I released her arms and felt as she wrapped her fingers in my hair. I started kissing my way down her body, licking her skin every so often. When I reached my destination, I spread her legs apart and lowered myself. I kissed her inner thighs, revenge for teasing me for so long. With my fingers I gently started to play with her center. Her breath was already ragged and I could tell she was enjoying what I was doing because the grip on my hair tightened just enough. I slid a finger inside her and felt her body tense up. Before I let her relax I started in with my tongue. With the first stroke her voice rang through my ears in a way that made me excited. I continued with my sequencing, pleasuring her the way she deserved. Her hands in my hair, tightening up as she started to reach her climax. Her voice still making the most wonderful sounds as she got close. When she came her legs lifted her hips off the ground and I had to fight to hold her legs open. I let her come down, but let my fingers keep working. Her moans changed once she'd finished, they were now low and airy, and so so sexy. I finally pulled away when I knew she couldn't take anymore. I made my way back up to her and kissed her cheek. Her chest was rising and falling at an accelerated pace.

"Holy fuck." She breathed. I don't know if I'd ever felt her finish this hard, so I gave her another moment to catch her breath. I cuddled into her neck, patiently waiting for her to slow her breathing. When she did she turned on her side and pulled my lips to hers again, then pulled back and placed her forehead on mine.

"I love you so much Tess." I felt myself smile.

"I love you too Riley." Within a split second, she was up and on top of me. She gave me this devilish smile that drove me crazy.

"You're turn."