Chapter 19

Hurriedly we both got out of the car and started for the door. I could feel the warmth radiating between my legs. I knew she could too. As soon as we were inside the door she turned me around and pushed me up against the door. Her fingers wrapped around my throat as she then leaned in and kissed me on the lips. Her kisses were intense and full of lust. I leaned forward to kiss her more but she pushed me back into the door, and still with her fingers around my throat she turned my head to the left so she could start kissing down my cheek and to my ear. I felt her hot breath on my ear as her teeth gently bit my earlobe I heard myself let out a little whimper. I grabbed her hand that was on my throat and pulled her closer to me. She pulled her hand off and then grabbed my hand and stared pulling me up the stairs to my room. She was walking in front of my up the stairs. I slid my hand along her inner thigh and up to her center. She turned around and sat down on the stairs and pulled me on top of her. I sat on her lap and pulled her closer to me so that our lips were touching once more. I felt her teeth bite on my bottom lip and pull a little, she then let go and started to ravage my neck. She pulled my hips backwards and forwards on her hips so that I was grinding on her. She stopped and then moved me so that I was looking at her.

"Let's go." I quickly got off of her and started up the stairs again. When we finally reached my room, I closed the door and turned around to face her. She pulled me towards her by grabbing my belt loops and pulling my hips forwards. Once I was close enough to her she ripped my shirt off and started kissing my collar bone and started going down towards my breast. Once she'd unhooked my bra we watched as it fell to the ground and she placed her lips on my nipple. I felt an electricity flow through my body and down to my center. I ran my fingers through her hair and pulled her closer to me. As her mouth released my nipple her tongue traced its way up my sternum and to my neck. Her hand made its way back to my breast as she took a firm grasp on it and toyed with me. In the midst of all the chaotic lust I managed to pull her shirt off too. Her hand slid down my stomach and with one finger she slid it along the hem of my pants. She's still teasing me. She then slipped her hand into my jeans and touched me over my underwear. She slid her finger slowly up and down over my clit, and over my underwear. I pulled her neck towards me and placed my lips her neck. I let my tongue slip in between my lips and then let my teeth nibble on her skin just enough for her to make a little noise of enjoyment. Her hand was still in my pants, toying with me. I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed her back.

"Riley..."

"Yeah?"

"Fuck me already." The smirk on her face was so sexy that it took all of my power not to melt. She pulled my belt loops again, but this time threw me on the bed. She's stronger than I am. She pulled off my jeans for me and then climbed on top of me. She kissed my cheek and slowly made her way down to my collarbone, then to my breast, and down to my stomach. Each kiss invoked a new sort of fire in my body. She then bit down on my underwear and pulled those off too. She then spread my legs and placed herself right at my center. With her tongue she started to lick my clit up and down driving me absolutely wild. I reached down and ran my fingers through her hair. As she continued the moans started to escape my lips without warning or any ability to mute them. Without stopping her tongue, she slowly slid one finger into me, making the feeling even more intense. She then slid in another finger and curled them inside of me. I couldn't help myself anymore. I felt the moans escaping from my lips, and before I could think about it I said

"Riley don't stop, please don't stop." She wrapped her arms around my legs tighter. A few seconds later I felt my entire back lift up off the bed, and my legs close around her. Moans were coming from my lips, and Riley didn't stop. She kept going until I finally couldn't take it anymore and had to gently push her off of me. I then collapsed on the bed and tried to catch my breath. Riley crawled her way back up to my lips and gave me a small kiss before she too collapsed on top of me. I was still trying to breathe when I felt her fingers come up to my cheek and she rested her hand there. Holding me, and every so often she'd kiss my neck, or my cheek.

                                                              -------------------------------------------

Once we'd finished fooling around, we got up and started getting dressed. When I checked my phone, I saw that Gray had texted me about a party tonight. I debated for a second then said

"Gray said there's a party tonight. Do you want to go?"

"Can we stop by my house so I can change first?"

"Yeah."

"Then yeah lets go."

As far as I was concerned we were the only two people at my house. Riley was barely putting on her shirt when I heard footsteps. The only thought in my head was that I must be wrong, that I couldn't have heard footsteps because only me and Riley were here. I would have heard if someone had gotten home right? No. A second later my door is opening and my sister is walking in on me in only my bra and underwear and Riley with only her shirt and underwear on.

"Oh, my god. I knew it." She closed the door and I could hear her footsteps quickly fading away back to her room.

"Shit." Riley said. I quickly put my clothes on and ran to Laurens room. Once I was outside the door though I froze. How long had she been here? Did she hear us? If she heard us why would she just walk in? Did she do it on purpose just so she could 'catch' me? I opened the door.

"What the hell Lauren?" She was sitting at her desk. When she looked up at me she had this little smirk on her face that irritated the hell out of me.

"So are you two like... together."

"That's none of your business."

"I don't know. When I can hear you from my room, it becomes my business." I felt my ears burn from embarrassment.

"You can't tell anyone."

"I can't tell anyone or I shouldn't." This is why my sister and I don't get along. She conniving, manipulative and honestly just a bitch.

"What do you want Lauren." I could feel my blood boiling.

"I'll let you know when I think of something. Close my door on your way out." I closed the door and stood there for a second, taking in the realization of just how fucked I am.