33

AN: Ik ik🤧 I'm an ass really, this story took much longer time than i thought ㅠㅠ i recently finished my final exams and ever since have been looking for time pass. I came back to Wattpad to see how many ppl have given so much love to this book. Feeling honoured with all the appreciation you gave me, even tho i haven't officially completed it. So here's it. The final chapter 😭😭

..............................................

"Lee Sumin!!" Minho yelled.

"Yes daddy🥺" the said kid faked innocence like a pro.

Minho has always thought their daughter resembled her momma more than him... Her etiquettes, behaviour, personality would always remind him of highschool-jisung.
"Why haven't you wash ur face till now?? It's almost 8.30?!! U wanna be late for school, lil one??" Minho asked sternly.

"..."

"U want jiwoo to think ur a bad girl who comes to school late?" Minho threw his final trump card to get the girl ready for school before she gets late.

Shock and fear filled her lil brain as she started shouting, " no! No! M' no bad girl! M' a good girl! I reach school now, nowww!!"
Saying this she started rushing 2X speed, did a facewash quickly while Minho squeezed out a drop of face-cream in her tiny hands as soon as she came down the sink after drying her face. She applied it messily on her lil chubby face, his dad shaking his head adoring his cute lil baby. He properly applied the cream, grabbing her blue my-little-pony backpack after. They both carefully ran down the stairs as jisung was already waiting for the two in the lobby, eating his last bit of breakfast sandwich.

"Papa!! Let's gooooooo!!! I don' wanna be late for schoool" Sumin whined loudly as she dragged jisung and Minho to their car.

"Oop- I forgot my-" without even completing the sentence, sumin ran back to the front door and vanished inside the small villa they were living in.

Jisung and Minho shrugged to each other. They both sat in the car, pecked each other and were preparing to start off. Their daughter came running back, opened the car door n slumped in the backseat. She smiled sheepishly as her parents looked at her.

"It's a drawinggg!!! Look!!" She showed her art to her parents who were really ready to throw hands if someone didn't find it the cutest thing on earth. The drawing had three stick-humans drawn. The middle was the shortest with brown sketches as hair, just the colour of Sumin's hair as well. The other two were definitely jisung and Minho considering how Sumin had put tiny lil details of them into it. Minho with his office bag in his right hand and jisung with his dyed orange hair... And the three figures were holding hands as it seemed they were in a green garden near the mountains with a small river nearby... A tiny cottage in the background of the drawing. They all had cheeky smiles drawn on their face as a big pink heart was drawn above all of them.

"Aww peanutss, this is so cute, just like you! How talented, my lil baby!" Jisung complimented with eyes of adoration. He kissed his daughter on his forehead as Minho petted her head.

"I love you, Dad, i love you, Papa!!" Sumin yelled with flying kisses as she bounced off inside her school. She was a first grader. How cute.

Minho and jisung smiled and bowed politely at the school gatekeeper and walked back to their car, holding hands.
As they now headed to minho's workplace, their company, they had a comfortable silence with their favourite playlist on shuffle playing in the background.

They reached minho's office, and stopped right in front of the building. Both entered the office and were met with their duties right away.
jisung worked only the morning shift in minho's company to take care of sumin when she returns home from school.

2.00 PM
It was lunch time and jisung's shift was over. So he did what he usually does. He packed away his stuff and quickly went to his husband's office at the top of the building.

He knocked first and entered quietly. Minho was sitting on his chair with a document in one hand and scrolling on his computer with his other hand. As soon as he saw jisung, he calmed down and smiled.

"Lunch? Already?" He fake-pouted, relaxing in his chair as jisung walked to him with a grin.

"Yepp, now stop everything ur doing before i leave, i want to have a proper lunch time together today" he cheekily demanded to his Minho.

"Alright-alright" Minho happily pushed away his stuff and they both made way to the other side of the office room with sofa and table for guests where they occasionally ate lunch together.

Today the younger even played music in his phone, while they fed each other their homemade lunch prepared by jisung himself.
In the midst, a song played-

"Gieokhae uri cheo-eum mannan nal"
(Remember the first day we met)
"Sujupdeon misowa ssodajideon haessareul"
(A shy smile and the sunlight falling)

The younger was so high in spirits today, Minho thought, as jisung pulled him up from the sofa and started dancing with him to the song. His mouth was still filled with rice and kimchi, Minho giggled at his state but still swayed along to the music with his lover chewing before saying-
"I love you, Minho!"

A little taken aback at the sudden confession but he manages to quickly reply him with a peck.
" I love you too!! Jisungie!! My baby"

The older pulled him to his chest, Jisung gladly hugging back.

"Never say goodbye neowa nan hananikka
Gateun kkum sogeul hamkke geonil tenikka
Jigeum idaero neon nae gyeoteseo useojugiro haeyo
Naeil boda meolli yeongwonboda orae
Saranghae neol"

Never say goodbye
Because you and I are one
Because we might walk together in the same dream
Just Iike right now you by my side
You’re making me smile
Let’s go further than tomorrow
That’s longer than forever
I love you...

The End-

__________________________________

AN- i hope the ending doesn't sound rushed. I wanted to add this skz song since it's really a masterpiece and everytime i listened to it, i became emotional and cried rivers.

This story was a work of months. Tho i took long breaks in the middle, it has finally ended.

I love all of you who have come to read this story till the end.
Thank you for everything, all the love and support!
Y'all are amazing!!!
<333