23

the music was banging loud throughout the bar. bodies were swaying to the bass, as the 4 hyungs entered the door.

"holy shit!" cursed hyunjin, his hand quickly grabbed his crotch as he didn't know if it was becuz he saw seungmin on the small runway, walking confidently like a model in a PARTICULAR OUTFIT, or becuz he got hard by just a pretty wink the dandy boy passed to him.

he made a mental note, "imma confess."

"hey hyungs~ I completed my dare, see?"
seungmin looked at the 4 guys, his puppy smile making everyone go uwu~.

"seungmin can we talk...... in private?"

"yes jinnie hyung!" he waved at other three, who were frantically searching for their own babyboys.
"they will be walking out soon too." he reassured the boys before walking along with hyunjin to the bar area.

and yes, the dare for the younger boys was to wear feminine dresses on the runway of the bar they went to.
at first, the boys didn't agreed to it but the hyungs told them, that they will love them no matter what. hell, they even told them that they look pretttier than female models. this gave the 4 lost boys some encouragement and thus, they agreed.

 this gave the 4 lost boys some encouragement and thus, they agreed

seungmin - felix - jisung - jeongin^

as for now, seungmin was walking through the crowd when he tripped over his own foot, and was he was about to fall.
hyunjin was late, looking back he saw the pup face flat on the dance floor.
not so clíche, eh?

"o my God???? are you okay, Minnie? shit, you're so clumsy!" he pulled seungmin up.

the younger tried to balance himself as he tried to walk with it, but only landed his arms on the bar, thankfully.

"minnie-ah are you drunk?" the older asked with concern, as he took a seat.

"um. no......... maybe a little." he giggled at the last part. and hyunjin was already losing his sanity due to the boy's adorableness.

"but I swear we all took one shot only. Felix said it will give us confidence. and it actually did but I don't think the people in here, like crossdressers like us. you don't like it either, right?"

the innocent puppy eyes sparkled with a hint of tear, threatening to fall any second. hyunjin panicked, internally melting at the puppy face.

he got an idea as he put his hand on the younger's nape and the other hand slightly grabbing his jawline.

"no, my dandy boy, I love your outfit. and all the others in this bar are just jealous of you. you see, you're the prettiest, the most beautiful and cute. and hell yeah, I would even buy you more dresses if you-" hyunjin stopped for a second, as his eyes stared into the beautiful black iris of the younger.

"will you be my boyfriend?"

"di-did I hear that right?" his mouth hung open as he heard what the younger had to say.