22

"jisungie~!!!!!!!
wait a minute? why the hell are you limping like that?"
jeongin asked his voice dropped as soon as he noticed the said boy, taking small steps, depending on felix's shoulder for support.

jisung just blushed looking everywhere but the youngest of the four friends.

"minho hyung fucked him last night." Felix answered for the squirrel but a smack hit the back of his head

"ouch! that hurts!"

"it was meant to give you pain, stew-pit" jisung snickered back at his twin.

"odd, isn't it?
I actually expected that to happen any time, but wasn't expecting it to come this early." seungmin said as he shifted closer to the group.

the three friends giggled as jisung just scowled at them.

"oi? how bout we all play 'dare you'?" hyunjin asked out of nowhere. all the others nodding to it.

"this was the worst mistake I ever agreed on making.
damn, why did I agree to play that dare? "
minho mumbled as the whole group entered the tattoo and piercing shop.

"so a piercing in left nipple?" the worker repeated as jisung nodded furiously.

"a-ah!"

"your moans are pretty, daddy~" jisung whispered in minho's ears.

"you're g-gonna regret this, w-when I'm d-done. " minho growled silently, as jisung's confidence flushed in a blink.

the worker inserted a silver ring in the hole, as he started cleaning the terribly red nipple, with bits of blood.
he gently grabbed a large bandage to cover the area, after applying some disinfectant.

"you can remove the bandage after 3 days. you can take pain relief tablets ig it hurts a lot. if the nipple turns purple or green in colour, go see a doctor. anyways the piercing is done, you can change the accessory of your type after a week."
the worker walked away to the sink, while taking out his gloves.

"I really like this lip ring though." hyunjin shrugged, taking a seat in the bean bag chair, in the gaming room of lee mansion.
(gaming room was especially for felix, customized into the mansion) seungmin stared at the model, looking effortlessly angelic. but the lip ring gave him a tint of badass vibe, making him look completely perfect in every angle, that's what made seungmin 'gayyyy'

"yeah! but chan-hyung's eyebrow ring is better." jeongin said as he hugged the boy he complimented, straddling his lap in an innocent way, his eyes admiring the black accessory, pierced into the corner of chan's right eyebrow.

"nope! not at all innie, binnie-hyung's lip ring is sexier. he tastes better than ever with it."
Felix answered as he dove into changbin's face, to make out with him in front of the whole group.
their tongues clashed and Felix sucked on changbin's tongue, that honestly tasted better, a hell lot better.
all the others just 'eww'ed at that, even tho it really looked sexy (lmao)

"but why was I given a nipple ring. damn it hurts like hell and I'm sensitive, you bitches!" minho said sulking that he was dared to have a ring in his left nipple.

"tell that to your own bitch. he was the one who chose it for you."

minho's neck snapped to his right, as jisung hid into minho's right arm, trying to hide his face, by snuggling more into the warmth.
he sure was adorable but this time, he went too kinky.
'seriously? a nipple ring?'
well, minho liked it either way, even if he acted like he hated it.

a moment later,
jisung's fingers, 'unintentially' grazed over minho's nipple, which was 100 times more sensitive than before.

"aa-ah" a moan left his lips, and the whole group turned to look at the two.

"you two! get a room! I don't want my innie to look at your horny asses!" Chan yelled, his left hand covering jeongin's innocent eyes as he threw a cushion at minho and jisung, with his right hand.

"anyways, y'all remember your dares too, right?"

'we're dead.'
jisung, Felix, seungmin and jeongin thought.

"do you think i look good?" seungmin asked, not sure if it really looked good on him.

"Minnie hyung, looks good in everything. but this outfit is perfect for hyung." jeongin convinced the dandy boy, with his innocent voice, also using honorifics this time to look sincere to the boy who was pretty concerned about showing his 'this self' to the four older boys, especially the model.

"Minnie, look hyunjin only has eyes for you. I'm sure he will like it." jisung said as felix came with a warm hug.

"I hope so-
wait a second, how the hell did you know I was nervous for h-hyunjin???"

"you two are obvious, tbh"

pink colour covered the puppy boy's beautiful cheeks as he started to feel embarassed.

"but I don't get it? who told them we were crossedressers? cuz I'm pretty sure I haven't opened up to changbin hyung yet." Felix asked.

"me neither. well, I was about to tell him, but I guess they all already know now." jisung answered, he also confused of how the other 4 hyungs came to know this secret. but he was also relieved that he didn't have to tell minho indivisually  now, since he knows it.

"well....
you see.....
i was just talking to channie-hyung about our friendship.....
it just....
it just somehow.....
somehow slippe-"

"INNIE!!!!!!"
the boy gave his innocent cheeky smile, which always calmed everyone's anger. and right now, it saved him from being murdered by the other 3. thank goodness to his fale innocence, hahaha.

[a/n: some might have already guessed the dare given to the younger 4. but let's please continue.
this chapter doesn't have smut, as you see..... sorry not sorry.
but the next one has.
I'm reading more smuts to make my smut chapters better. i hope my efforts aren't worthless.
also hoping y'all like it.
love you
please vote!😢]