11

jisung's pov
I got dressed early.
'don't wanna be late on first day of work, do we?'

i looked in the mirror"i wish I could wear what I really want to wear:(" i spoke to myself, a frown on my face

"i wish I could wear what I really want to wear:(" i spoke to myself, a frown on my face.
I knew I liked crossdressing. i realised it when one of my pervert customer, yongseok asked me to wear girl clothing for him. me, being the fuckboy, wanted money so I just went along. he was the one who took my v-card. I still regret it.

the skirt around my waist, crop tops and makeup and high knee socks, they all seemed so luring
I couldn't stop doing it after that one time. i guess yongseok introduced me to the version of 'me' i never knew i had.

i am still scared to show the real me. I only wear those stuff when I am alone and want to feel pretty.

I sighed hard as i reached the front gate of felix's mansion. my heartbeat speeded up as I remembered only one person, Lee minho.

'this hyung is weird yet so intimidating. I don't know why but whenever I am around him, I feel like to smile and be happy and feel safe and all. I always find him staring at me, its odd tho I like it.'
I thought.

'maybe I do have a crush on minho hyung?'
I slapped myself to think something like that. I scoffed at the thought of someone so rich like minho would like back someone so cheap like me.

it felt so not-good to be at someone else's mansion, at 5:30 am. but what can I do? I really don't want to be a fuckboy anymore, and this is the only thing I can do now, to get money.

I sighed again as I opened the front door. there was a man on the couch who was already wearing formal.
I bowed while he spoke, "I suppose you are han jisung? "

"nne, i came here to cook for the lee's"

"i am haejoon, the lee's assistant. you can call me mr.joon. if you need anything ask me. the kitchen is that way" he pointed towards the kitchen, giving a bright smile, as I bowed again to leave the living room.

"master felix asked me to tell you to wake him up once you come."

I nodded as I proceeded to go upstairs instead of the kitchen.

no one's pov
"I'm so happy that you came, i thought you wouldnt" felix said smiling dorkily at jisung, taking out a bottle of water from the refrigerator.
felix's hair was all messed up, since he had just woke up.

jisung smiled back the same dorky smile to felix and then went along to making his pancakes.
felix left for his room again to get ready for school, while jisung prepared strawberry smoothie for everyone. felix had told him to make plates for 3 more people, becuz he forgot to mention the other day about the 3 boys, his older cousin brother had invited for sleepover.

he was almost ready when he heard someone walk down the stairs.

minho's pov
I was walking down the stairs, not really remembering that felix had called someone to make our breakfast. I yawned as I opened the fridge, taking out a bottle, gulping down the water in my throat as a few drops landed in my gate chest, becuz I sleep half naked and didn't really bother to wear a shirt.

"h-hey hyung"

I scrunched up my nose as I was sure this voice didn't belong to mr. joon, whom I assumed to be the one in the  kitchen.

I hadn't really paid attention when I entered the kitchen becuz my eyes were half closed. but thought that the  person in the kitchen was Mr.joon.

I turned and came face to face with a short male, squirrel looking, female-like face features, a pink apron over an oversized t-shirt.

a fountain of water splurted out of my mouth as I choked on water, again, the second time in the last 24 hours.

jisung ran up to me, splatula in his right hand, as he rubbed my back with his left hand.

"oh my gosh, I'm sorry hyung. I didn't mean to startle you." worriness was evident in his voice.

"its
*cough*
its o-
*cough*
okay. I just-
*cough*
didn't-
*cough*
expected you so
*cough*
suddenly"

no one's pov

the morning went well.
everyone loved jisung's pancake, licking the last drop from their cup to get the last satisfaction from the soft smoothie...

"you mean you thought jisung was Mr.joon making himself coffee in the kitchen???" Felix laughed out clutching his stomach, his pizza slice falling down.
"i just didn't paid attention okay?" minho sulked out.

while jisung was on his bed, thinking back about the day, how he saw the older, drinking water, his upper body all exposed to jisung's eyes.
the drops of water dripped down the older's chest, down his abs.
jisung just gulped at the moment, dreaming about all those things he shouldn't.

"h-hey hyung" was all he could speak out.

'hyung is hot though'
jisung thought as he faded away into dreamland.