17

jisung's POV
my eyes fluttered open, and my eyes landed on minho, sleeping soundly in my sight.

his nose bridge is pretty high and well-defined. it made him look like a real important person. his skin is smooth as satin. his long lashes stands out the most. but his lips are undeniably kissable.
'wake up han jisung! what the hell are you thinking of your hyung. he's way out of your reach. don't even try to.' i thought as i tried to sit up.

I slowly tried to pull away hyung's hand from my waist, but only to get pulled closer and snuggled into his chest.

minho's warmth is undeniably addicting as I felt like to go back to sleep.

my eyes closed again
'but I had to wake up.'

I somehow crawled out of his grip, regretting it as soon as I pulled out the blanket from my body, becuz of the coldness out of minho's warmth.

I jumped out of the room, hopping over minho's shirt, and my clothes that were littered on the floor.

'I need to make hangover soup for everyone.' I thought as I reached the massive kitchen.
'and breakfast for Mr.lees''

minho's pov
I felt someone walking out the door, but didn't had any will to open my eyes right then, so I just slept more.

I slept for another hour, which felt like just a second. my head was paining like hell, my nose scrunched up as I sat up, stretching my arms and yawning.

I looked around.
only if I hadn't remember what happened last night, I would've thought i did a hookup. the clothes were all on the floor, making the room look like-'something not-so-holy happened here'
but fortunately, I did remember carrying the squirrel boy onto my bed and cuddling him.

so here I was my eyes widened at the boy (i love) wearing my shirt, which was slightly off-shoulder for him, cuz it was BIG. his eyes concentrating on the bowls, as he poured soup in them one by one. his messy hair and delicate skin, smol size and tiny waist. they were perfect. his face features enhanced due to the morning sunshine coming from the window. his cute hand movements, screamed 'grabby hands'. I wish I could smother him with lots and loads of kisses and smooches and pecks and hugs and any kind of physical act that would tell him how much I love him.

"oh morning, hyung~"

I came back to reality as I heard jeongin passing by me.

"u-uh. hhey mornin~" i greeted back, frowning.

we all sat at the dining table, as jisung started serving everyone with bowl-full soups.

"I made you all hangover soups, I'm pretty sure you all need it right now."
jisung said as he placed deliciously-made waffles in front of my dad and uncle.

he took his own seat beside felix, sitting just in front of me.

before grabbing his own spoon, he glanced at everyone's face.

"oh my God, I've never tasted any soup better than this!!!" Felix yelled, as he dug into the bowl.

"typical felix." I mumbled.

I looked over changbin who was sitting on the other hand of felix having a soft smile, staring at the boy he had fallen for.

"typical changbin😏" I mumbled again.

this time my eyes landed on jisung, who was getting appreciated by my dad and uncle for the waffles he made.

a slight blush on his face, from compliments. he looked beautiful.
I wished I had HIM.

I didn't notice I was looking at him for more than a minute.

"typical minho" I glared at hyunjin, who just snickered back at me...

'I can't handle this anymore. be a man, minho, tell him what you feel'
I encouraged myself when me and jisung were back again in my room, alone.

(a/n: my net sucks.😧😧😧)