4

"uhhh..... h-h-hyung... f-f-faster.... nghh...."

"you like it, kitten? hm? tell daddy how much you want it.."

"I l-love it d-daddy..... k-k-keep goin"

"say the word, kitty!"

"p-please da-daddy..."

"that's my babyboy!" he smirked as he increased his pace, slamming harder on the younger boy's prostate.
the boy screamed high pitch as he came hard on himself while the other boy didn't bother but just continued destroying the younger's hole.

"hyung~ are you alright?....... can you get up! wake up hyung!"
minho was utterly confused when he heard felix's voice. he slowly fluttered his eyes open.
'was that a dream?'

"hyung, you ok??? I just came to look for my phone in your room but I saw you sweating and panting while sleeping. I got scared and woke you up...😦"
minho just nodded and expressionlessly, sat up, his body all sweaty and sticky.

"was it a nightmare hyung~???" Felix continued.
"no-no it wasn't a nightmare. t'was just..... uh...... just... nevermind....." minho can't just tell Felix about a wet dream he had, about the new boy.
"anyways... WHY THE HELL DO YOU LOSE YOUR PHONE EVERY MORNING??" minho yelled, trying to change the topic.

as Felix left the room, minho went into his bathroom, trying to take in whatever just happened. he can't believe his first wet dream was with a boy he just saw the day before. gosh, he didn't even know his name, and having a dream of sex with a person you barely know, sounded weird to minho. somehow he shrugged it off by saying,
'it was just a dream, minho, dreams are meant to be weird'
however when he looked down, he saw a problem. 'wow, just great!' he said sarcastically becuz now he had to take care of it. he just can't believe he became hard by just a wet dream.
'this can't get any worse' he thought while he slid his fingers into his boxers, and started to stroke his shaft slowly.
he was half-hard already but he couldn't stop thinking about the younger boy.

jisung's pov
I sighed as I got up of my bed and started to do my morning routine. he made himself some eggs, and toasted bread.
'I am running out of money.' I thought.

I made new friends on my first day through Felix. they are actually really good. the best part is that they don't mind me being a fuckboy, saying,"you don't look like one, becuz we know you're innocent from inside."
I'm so happy to find myself such understanding friends. I'm very thankful but this doesn't help me in earning money. I sighed one last time and then went along with the day...

back to 3rd person's pov
2 weeks later...

minho would frequently dream about the younger boy. sometimes fluffy, othertimes smutty. he couldn't understand why he was so attracted to the boy. he shrugs every feeling and went along his days.

meanwhile, jisung started doing what he left in the previous school. he easily got popular among pervert students. well... he did hate that job but he's helpless yet a horny teenager.
on average, he was requested by many students but he just went to those, who offered more cash. he was satisfied with his income tho.

it was Friday, Mr.Kim had assigned his last-year students to pair up with 2nd year high schoolers to do a practical report. he said that he had already informed all the second years so that they would cooperate.
minho and his 'gang' were in the cafeteria, discussing about whom they should partner with, when Chan nudged minho from his left side, indicating him to turn around. minho did turn, just to find felix and his friends walking up to them.
"hyung~"
"why are you here felix?" minho asked as they did not interacted very much in school.
"Mr.Kim told us to pair up with last-years for this some stupid project. I just couldn't think of any other, but you and your group." felix replied with a pout.
minho just nodded as he let all the younger four to sit down with them.
"hyung~ help us, na??? you all are four and we are four too. what a coincidence?!. see God also intended us to pair up!!! please na hyung~"
minho smiled at his brother's silly persuasion. he ruffled his hair as he glanced at his boys,
"what do you say, shitheads?"
"uhm. no. we aren't shitheads but yeah great idea!" Chan hyung replied in a know-it-all tone, smiling at the youngest in the table. the said boy just blushed shyly.
"good to me too." hyunjin sat up with his arms crossed on his chest casually. he was actually staring at the boy who was talking with jisung.
"ok" changbin said shortly, typing something in his phone.

Chan suddenly stood up, causing all of the 7 others to look at him. he smiled brightly, dimples showing as he spoke,
"so why not lets start with introductions? then I'll go first, I'm bang Christopher chan"
"aka crispy" changbin complimented in a monotone, causing half of the guys to burst out laughing.
"*ahem* *ahem*" chan coughed, he continued, "anyGays, I'm 19 yet if you look at our month of births, I'm the eldest here. I like dark clothes and I love composing music. you can call me dad of the group."
"isn't 'daddy~' better, hyung?" Felix cheesed out making everyone 'eww' at it, except 'someone' who blushed hard.

minho stood up as he was second oldest, after Chan sat down.
"I'm Lee minho, felix's first cousin, 19 and nothing special."
one by one, everyone introduced themselves. but minho was most attentive to the young boy's intro whom he dreamt about, amost daily.

"h-hi. I'm Han jisung"
'cute name'
"I'm 17, I love music, and people call me squirrel"
'I know that'
"I hope we all get along and become friends."
'i wanna be more than that."
minho facepalmed himself for thinking that. thank God, nobody noticed him.

"ohkhay! let's meet up tomorrow. we have a month to finish the report.
but first let's pair up!" Chan said as he clapped his hands together. he looked excited about something, minho noticed.

"so hyunjin with seungmin, felix with changbin, minho with jisung and jeongin's with me."
they all agreed and went on with the day, waiting for the day to end.

minho was not ready to befriend/partner up with jisung. but he didn't wanted to look suspicious or odd, so he just went with the flow.

'i did not sign up for this~'

(a/n: hello again!
New update.
I know I'm not a good smut writer but please forgime.
see you next time.👋👋😊)

summer just logged out!