21

"hyung, you don't need to order anything today. I brought someone to cook us dinner today!" Felix spoke, his head poking inside minho's room.

"kay'" he replied and went back to finish his maths homework.

minho's jaw dropped to the floor. fortunately he was sitting, or else he would have fallen due to his wobbling legs. he couldn't speak, no words would come out of his mouth. he was shocked, surprised, amazed and everything.

"dad, uncle, I called jisung to come over today. he wanted to make dinner for us tonight." Felix told them, making a mischievous smirk to minho whose lips were still hanging low.

[sorry, but its pretty difficult to call the two lee's, I'll just name them-
Lee mingi - minho's dad
Lee yeonjun - yongbok's dad
😃]

minho just stared at the boy who was now serving the delicious looking dinner in the table.
(a/n: I'm sorry but I'm not sure for dinner. I mean I don't even visit to restaurants regularly, so I don't know what people usually eat for dinner. as for me, I eat rice and whatever my mom makes for me.😅😅😅)

he had beautifully coloured blonde hair, a bit messy but organised in a way. his sweet smile wasn't helping.

jisung sat beside lix, "hope y'all like it"

"it's delicious, jisung! do you have magic in those hands."
"my gosh, I missed home-cooked meals."
mingi and yeonjun complimented jisung's skills, while the said boy just smiled back.
'aunt's recipe are the best.' he thought.

"jisungie~ i need help!" Felix pulled jisung to his room.

minho just went back to his room. 'his squirrel' was giving him a sweet smile the whole evening, but nonetheless, the boy wasn't talking to him. he was confused, yet he just went to sleep?

"okay, how do i look?"

"you look good.
but gosh felix, you've already tried 15 outfits till now. changbin hyung~, if he loves you, he'll appreciate you anyhow even if you wear rags on the date."
jisung convinced felix on a final outfit.

"now, where are you up to?" Felix asked, scowling.

jisung was about to get on felix's bed, to sleep but poor him, his twin wasn't taking it. he threw jisung out of his room, and locked the door, yelling from the other side, "you better sleep with your boyfriend!"

*knock* *knock*
"come in" minho answered, thinking it was one of the maids, bringing him the icecream, he asked for earlier.

"hyung? can i sleep with you?" jisung  asked shyly.

"ok, keep the icecre-
wait what?" he snapped his neck to face the door. there stood the squirrel. his squirrel.

"how was your first time sex?" jisung asked out of nowhere. minho was spooning him from behind.

"u-uh. umm. uhhh. i-I never h-have had sex b-before."
minho said, his cheeks burning from embarassment.

"but Felix said you were sex-driven. I gotta kill this mosquito tomorrow. sorry hyung." jisung said, obliviously.

"umm. b-but I did have had multiple blowjobs."

"that means you're virgin." jisung said, thinking if it was the correct thing to call his hyung since he never had sex but have had gone a bit sexual any way.

"and you aren't?" minho asked curiously.

"not really. but my first was really terrible." the younger answered not really caring.